Chapter 54

Arjun pov:

I was shocked hearing Mr.Shah's words.. He asked me to catch that Rajeev.. I'll do it for sure.. He ordered me to go to New York.. but How can I go leaving my nightingale here? I can't live even a single day without her.... Moreover I thought of confessing my feelings to her... But I don't know what should I do now.. I was deeply thinking and I Anjali's voice.

"Arjun What are you thinking?", She asked me.

"Nothing yarr..", I said in low voice.

"I know What you are thinking...", She said and I gave a sad smile.

"Arjun... Don't worry about her..Ananya will be fine..."

"When is our flight?", I asked her.

"Today 8pm", She said. I looked at my watch... It was already 4pm.. I have to go.I thought.

"Anjali.. I'm leaving.. I'll meet you at the airport..", I said and took my car keys to leave. Soon I was in my car and I called to Ananya..

"Hello Arjun... How is your health?", She asked me. She is still worried of my health.. A smile came on my face.

"Where are you?", I asked her.

"I'm in Dad's home", She said.

"Be ready... I'll pick you", I said and disconnected the call. I don't know how to tell her.. I promised her that I'll show the surprise.. she will be waiting for the surprise but I can't take her now.. She will get upset for sure.. Soon I was in my dad's house. I saw my mom and Babhi talking to eachother.. I went and hugged my mom.

"How are you beta?", she asked me.

"I'm fine mom...", I said and my eyes are searching for my angel..

"Arjun... you are searching for your wife right..", I heard Babhi's voice and I nodded in yes..

"She is with Ayaan..", She said and I went upstairs.

I went to Ayaan's room and she was playing video games... She was totally involved in the game..She was looking like a child.. I didn't see a girl like her.. So cute.. I thought.

"Ananya...",I called her name and she turned her head.

"Arjun... When did you came?", she said pausing the game.

"Just now..", I said with a smile. She came towards me and checked my temperature.

"I'm fine..", I said and took her hand into mine.

"Arjun...", I heard Ayaan's voice..

"Ayaan ",I said and lifted him up.

"Hello... Your wife will be always with you.. So talk to me", he warned me. and I nodded my head.

"How are you? He asked me.

"I'm fine Champ.. What about you",? I asked.

"I'm good..", he said with a smile. I looked at my watch...It was 5pm.. Oh God!! I should leave now. I thought.

"Ayaan.. I had an Important meeting.. So I need to go", I said.

"Arjun... you just came now. How can you go yarr?", he asked me. I was about to say and Ananya cut me off..

"Arjun this is not fair.. Let's stay for some more time.", She said.

"No Ananya... I need to pack my luggage", I said.