Chapter 29

Hello Guys!!

I'm really happie today . This book is  #10 in chicklit. You all guys are the main reason for this. Thank you for your support... Keep supporting.. here is  chapter 29 please read and enjoy it.

Arjun pov :

She was shouting at me for ignoring the calls.I looked at the door. It was open. I heard someone's footsteps.

Immediately I pulled her towards me and kept my hand on her lips. I looked at her. Her beauty eyes are killing me. She might be in a shock.

I pulled her close to me. "Don't shout",i wishpered in her ears.
I don't know how she feels with my touch. But I'm feeling comfortable. I want to hold her tight in my arms.

"What are you doing?", She asked bringing me back from my dreams.

"Shssh...I", said and looked at the door.  There is no one.

I looked at her. She was blinking her eyes and making me crazyyyyyyyy.

"I heard someone's footsteps.", I said looking straight into her brown eyes. "There is no one.",she said slowly looking at the door.

I nodded my head. "Then why are holding me?", She asked me.

"Oh shit. I'm so.. rry.", I said and released her from my hold. She took a few steps back creating distance between us.

"I'm going.",She said lowering her eyes and left.

What happened to her all of a sudden? Is she angry with my behaviour?

I don't know whether she is angry or not. But My heart was saying me to hug her.. to hold her tight.. I smiled at my thoughts.

I'm going crazy with her thoughts. Soon I got freshed and went downstairs.

I saw Ananya who was talking to Ayaan. She was immersed in a discussion. "Shall we eat ?", My mom asked me.

"Yes mom.", I said looking at Ananya. We went to the dining hall and started our dinner.

My eyes were on her. "Arjun stop staring at Ananya. Eat your food.", My mom said making me embarrassed.

I don't know what happened to me. I told myself to control my feelings.

"How is your day Arjun?", My Babhi asked me. "Fine Babhi.",I said with a smile.

Soon we finished our dinner. I told good night to all and started walking towards my room. I saw Ananya who was slowly climbing the stairs.  She look tired.

"What happened?", I asked her. "My legs are aching.",She said in low voice. "Did you took painkiller?",I asked her.

"Pain killer?", She asked me and started laughing. "Arjun I'm fine.  I don't need medicines.",she said and we both went to my room.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was from Varun. I took my phone and went to the balcony to speak.

Ananya pov:

I was shouting at him and suddenly he holded my waist and pulled me towards him. He kept his hand on my lips.

I was really shocked by his action. I don't know what happened to him all of a sudden.

My cheeks started heating up.  My plams are turning wet. My heart started beating fast with his touch. I hope he could hear it.

I looked deep into his eyes. They are full of desire. His eyes can take me to other world. I was in my thoughts and he pulled me more close.