Chapter 66

Ananya pov:

He made me sleep on the bed but it was raining outside.. I can hear a thunder storms they are so loud.. horrible.. I closed my eyes tightly due to the fear.. My hands and lips are shivering.. I want to go and hug him but if I do that... first he will tease me later he will take advantage of me..

God!! get me out of this... These storms are scaring me.. please stop them.. I was in my thoughts..

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist.. A familiar touch.. My Love.. He pulled me towards him and I opened my eyes.. I turned to his side and I looked at him...

"These storms are scaring me Mrs.Arjun.. So please help me.. Let me hug you..", he said innocently..

God!! he is loving me too much. How did he know that I'm scared of these storms? How can he be so cute? It's highly impossible for me to ignore him..

"Ok.. you can hug me.. but don't take advantage Mr.Arjun..", I said and turned to other side hiding my smile.

His hand on my waist can give a lot of protection.. I feel secure in his arms.. I was smiling unknowingly then I heard a big roar.. Immediately I turned to his side and hugged him tightly.. I didn't even realize that I'm on his chest..

"Mrs.Arjun now you are taking advantage of me..", he said and I opened my eyes.

Oh shit!! I ordered him to not to take advantage of me but now I took the advantage of him.. This happened all because of these storms.. What should I do now?

I'm s.. I was about to say but he pulled with force and I landed on his chest.. My breath became heavy due to his sudden actions.. I don't know what is he doing to me...

"Don't worry Angle.. I'm there na ..hug me..I'm your teddy right... These storms are nothing..", he said. A smile came on my face seeing his care.. He is Arrogant but he is Lovable and Caring.. MY IDIOT.. MY LOVE..

I relaxed myself and hugged him tightly... I snuggled more into him and smiled internally.. His scent so sweet.. I thought. Soon I drifted into sleep in his arms..

Next Day, I opened my eyes when a ray of sun light hit my eyes.. I looked at my Idiot who was sleeping peacefully.. I was still in his arms and a smile came on my face.. Good start.. I thought.

My Ankle is almost fine.. There is a little bit pain but I can manage.. 

I tried to get out of his hold when he hugged me more tightly.. Today is my birthday... and this guy  didn't wished me till now. How can he forgot my Birthday? His Angle's Birthday..

I tried to remove his arm but it was too heavy...

"Where are you going Angle? let's sleep for some more time..", he said in sleepy tone.

"Idoit.. ", I mumbled and removed his arm from me.

I got up from my bed and searched my phone.. Finally I found it on the table.. I slowly walked towards the table and checked my phone..

I excepted missed calls or some text messages from my buddies but I didn't get any.. All these guys had forgotten abut me.. But How could they forgot about my Birthday?

I kept my thoughts aside and went downstairs..  I prepared coffee for Arjun and took it to upstairs.. I opened the door but I didn't find Arjun.. He might me in the washroom.. I thought and kept the cup on the table.

I walked towards the wardrobe to take my cloths suddenly I heard the a click sound.. I turned to see Arjun.. He just came out from the washroom with a towel tied to his low waist revealing his six pack.. His left hand was in his wet hair making me crazy..