2 | "Cop"

Arjun pov:

I came to my home late night. I was so tired, so I walked straight into my room without disturbing my family. I took a hot shower and laid on my bed thinking about the case, soon I drifted into sleep. Next day, when I opened my eyes I saw my mom sitting beside me, caressing my hair. I smiled at her and wished good morning.

"Where were you last night? We called you many times", she asked with a sad tone.

"Sorry mom, I was bit busy with a case, so I switched off my phone", I replied.

"Please take care of yourself Arjun, I'm really worried about your health", she said with concern.

"Okay Mom, don't worry about me. Nothing will happen to me. Now, I am starving please let's have some breakfast", I told her.

"Okay I will ask the maid to prepare your favourite breakfast, first you go and fresh up", she said and left my room.

I got up from my bed and walked towards bathroom and took a quick shower then I dressed up in my uniform. I went downstairs and saw my family in the dining room. I wished good morning to my elder brother Arvind, to his wife Priya and to my cute little star Ayaan-my brother's son. They all wished me back and we started having our breakfast. All the time my dad and Arvind were discussing about their business. I really didn't like their conversation.

My dad was not talking to me from one year as I chose IPS as my career, but I don't care for anyone. I'm happy with this job as it is my dream to serve the nation, but I can't wait any more. I can't bare his silence. I tried convincing my father, but he was so stubborn and decided not to talk to me. I too decided to stay away from him because I can't see him ignoring me. I'm staying in my own apartment from last one year. Sometimes I will come to my place to see my family because they are my life.

"Arjun, I need to talk to you", my mom said looking straight into my eyes.

"What do you want to talk to me mom?", I asked her. I know what she wanted to talk about.

"Arjun, I want you to get married. I know that you are still in a heart break, but please understand Arjun try to start a new life", she said shocking me.

"Mom, I'm really sorry. I can't marry anyone", I said trying to sound normal.

"But how many years will you be alone? Arjun we all know that you lost your love but it's not fair to live all alone. Try to forget her and start a new life" she said.

"Okay mom, I'll think about it but please give me some time", I told her. I completed my breakfast and I told goodbye to my family. I kissed Ayaan and promised him that I'll take him to central park this weekend. Finally, I went to my office.

I went to my cabin and started focusing on the new case. I was trying to find the loopholes of this case but there was something missing. While examining I received a call from my head officer.

"Hello!!Mr. Arjun", he greeted me.

"Hello sir", I replied.

"How are you Arjun?", he asked me.

"I'm fine sir. What about you?", I asked him.

"I'm good Arjun. I just called you to discuss an important issue" he said.

"tell me sir. I'm free now. What can I do for you?", I asked him.

"It's really confidential Why don't you come to Mumbai? I want to introduce you to some people", he said.

"Mumbai? But why Sir? Can't we meet here in Delhi?", I asked.

"No Arjun, we can't meet in Delhi because I'm in Mumbai. So please come to Mumbai for two days. Take it as my order", he said

"Ok sir. I'll be there by tomorrow evening", I said.

"Ok then, I'll be waiting for you", he said before disconnecting the call.

Why did he want to meet me all of a sudden? What's going on in his mind? I came out of my senses and started to concentrate on the case.

Ananya pov:

After 2 weeks

I called my dad to inform that I'm coming to Delhi but he didn't lift.

I tried many times but there was no response. This time, I called his PA and asked about my dad. He said that my dad was in a meeting. I said thank you and disconnected the call. I don't know why my father loves money more than me. I hate him for everything. At the age of seven, I lost my mother. I don't know why God punishes me always. I don't know why everyone come into my life spends some days and leaves me all alone. I used to share my grief with my friends. But I don't have any one right now. I hate this life.

-------------------

I started packing my luggage as my flight is tomorrow morning. I am going to miss my favourite city, my room, Rosy, everything related to this city. I had decided to leave my past and to start a new life in India. I will start a non-profit organization for needy and, I will take care of them. I know my father won't agree with my decision because he hates low class people. He is rich in money, but I want to be rich in character. Anyway, I don't care about him. I finished my packing and checked the time it was 8 pm.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I took my phone and saw the caller Id . It was my dad. I lifted the call with a smile on my face.

"Hello Dad. How are you?", I asked him.

"Hello Ananya, why are you calling me these many times? You spoiled my meeting", he said making me cry.

"Dad I called you to tell you that I am returning to India tomorrow. I am sorry if I disturbed you ", I replied him controlling my tears.

"I don't care about your visit to India. Anyway, I'll inform our driver to pick you from the airport. Please don't call me again I'm busy now", he said and disconnected the call.

I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't control them right. How can he talk to me like this? I hate you Mr.Suraj Kasyap.

For you, money and prestige are more important than me. I hate you dad for everything. Mom, where are you? See how your husband is treating me? He doesn't love me Mom. I cried a lot hugging my pillow soon I felt my eyes heavy and drifted into sleep. Next Morning Rosy woke me up. I went to washroom and took a shower. I dressed in my comfortable jeans then I went downstairs. I saw Rosy waiting for me.

I had breakfast with her and suddenly Rosy started crying. I know that she is going to miss me. I went near her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you Rosy", I said to her.

"Me too", she replied smiling in tears in her eyes. Finally, I made her stop crying. Rosy brought my luggage downstairs.

"Ananya, I will drop you at the airport", she said.

"Okay", I replied to her with a smile.

We reached airport and I took my boarding pass. I'm going to miss this city very badly. I tried to control my tears. I hugged Rosy tightly and said good bye to her.

Finally, I'm in the flight travelling to my country.

How is the Chapter??

Do you like Arjun? I know it's not a clear description of Arjun.
But I promise you will soon love him.

I need your suggestions so please like, comment and share.

Please encourage me guys. love you all 😍😘

With Love.

Ramzz