Chapter 22

Arjun pov:

I went to her room. She was sleeping hugging the pillow tightly. I really love the way she slept. I looked at her wrist. It killed me.

Immediately I brought the first aid kit and changed her bandage.

I'm sorry Ananya. I'll never hurt you again. I mumbled in her ears.

Her hair was falling on her face.
My hand immediately went to her face . I removed the strads from her face.

I saw the window which was opened. I went to it and closed it. I covered her with a blanket and sat on the couch infront of her.

She was looking really cute. Her big eyes, little nose, tiny lips everything are beautiful. I can't avert my gaze from her.

Her silence is killing me. I love to listen her voice. But she is not talking at all. Even if she shouts on me it is good .Because I can hear her voice at that time.

Ghazar Halwa was really tasty. She is a good cook. But who told her about my favourites?

I know that she didn't like my decision of shifting house. But it's better for both of us.

In my dad's place we both should act as a couple. But here we can be ourselves. No acting.

Her teary eyes are flashing in my mind. How can Mr.Suraj force her to marry me? Just for the sake of business. I want to kill him.

I looked at the clock it was 11Pm.
Oh God from the past three hours I was just watching her.
She is affecting me a lot. A smile came on my face.

I don't know where our destiny leads to. Soon I drifted into sleep on the couch itself.

Ananya pov:

I went to my room. I laid on the bed and drifted into sleep hugging my pillow.

-----------------

Next day when I woke up I saw Arjun who was sleeping on the couch.

What is he doing in my room? Immediately I removed the blanket and went to him.

He opened his eyes. What are you doing here in my room? I shouted at him.

"I just....",he tried to say. "What the hell is this? How can you come into others room without their notice? Who gave you the right to come into my room?";I asked him.

"I'm so...rry.",He said and left my room.

What is he doing in my room? How can he come to my room without my permission?

I went to washroom and took a shower to cool myself. I dressed up in a salwar kamez. I stood before the mirror and about to slip earrings into my ears. I looked at my wrist. Something is different.

The bandage is new. I didn't even  change the bandage but it's looking new.

Who changed it?

Ar...ju...n.. oh God it's Arjun who changed my bandage. I misunderstood him. I hurted him with my behaviour.

Immediately I rushed out from my room and went straight to his room. The door was open.

I went inside and searched for him but didn't find him.

Where did he went leaving me alone? I went downstairs and searched everywhere but I didn't find him.

Oh God help me yarr. Where is he? I went outside to see his car but I didn't find his car too.
This means he went somewhere. I thought.

I went inside and sat on the sofa. I'm starving I want something to eat. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I searched for some food. I found apples in a tray.  God you saved me. I thought.