Chapter 68

Hello Guyzzzz

This chapter is dedicated to my best buddies..
Harsha, Harika Unni, Renu...

They are my crime partners and I love to enjoy my time with them.. this chapter is especially dedicated to them because they love Adi's character...

Here we go..
Happy Reading..

Rajeev pov:

I was in Mumbai at the entrance of Kasyap's mansion... I was her coming out with her husband... she was looking so sexy in blue saree.. This is the first time I saw her in saree..

I followed her and they went to a temple... That guy lifted her in bridal style and took her to the mandir.. I clenched my fist seeing there relationship..

Then they went to a resort and I saw Karthik with her...

"Karthik!!! Is he alive?", I asked my PA.

"I don't know boss... but we thought that he was dead..", he said.

Karthik.... he is the main reason for everything... I observed each and every moment of Ananya.. she is going to regret for everything..

She is so happy with her hubby... but I don't let her be happy...I'll make her life complicate.. I thought and went back to my hotel..

"Do you want anything boss?", My PA asked me.

"Yup... fix a meeting with minister..I think he got a bail", I said.

I took my shirt off and I looked at the scar.. I'll kill you Ananya... I said and went to washroom.

Aditya pov:

She asked me ice-cream and I started searching for the ice-cream store.. I looked at her and she was playing with her bangles..

I was in my romantic thoughts and I heard her phone ringing.. She looked at the caller ID and her expression changed.. I mean her face was glowing..

"Hello Gautham", She said looking at me and I averted my gaze..

That Idiot... Why did he called now? I know he won't let us live happily.. She was talking so sweetly with him and my blood started to boil..

She is testing my patience.. How can she talk so cutely that too with that idiot?

" I missed you too Gautham", she said and I clenched my fist.. Is she mad? Why is she talking like this? I saw a ice-cream store but I ignored it..

"Hey you missed the ice-cream store..", she said.

"You are not going to have ice-cream", I said showing my anger and she remained silent till the rest of the ride. I stopped the car when we finally reached Janvi's house.

"Adi", she called me.

"I'm not in a mood to talk to you", I snapped at her.. She got down from the car and left the place..

Soon I reached home and I saw Rahul and Nidhi in the hall. I ignored them and made my way to upstairs.

"What happened Adi?", Nidhi asked me.

"Nothing much..I'm little bit tired", I said and went to my room. I went to the washroom and took a quick shower.. I wore my tracks and laid on the bed.. This girl is killing me..