Chapter 36

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to the most special person in my life.. my bst frd ever... the person who introduced Wattpad to me.. the person who always fights with me.. the person who understands my mood..@vardhinis

Happy Bday dear....love you loads.. very fortunate to have u in my life.. have a bright future ahead..

Specially dedicated to you...

Ananya pov:

I turned my head to see Arjun. He was looking devilishly handsome in black suite. He was checking me from top to bottom. His eyes were popped out seeing me in saree. I was enjoying the situation.

I want him to complement me. I was waiting for him to talk first. I was looking at him with a smile but he averted his gaze. I was shocked seeing his reaction. I didn't expect this from him.

He was talking to guests and my eyes were on him. The party started and my father in law took the mike.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman.... I'm really happy to see all of you here.  Sinha group of constructions moved a step forward.. we started our branch in Abu Dhabi and I'm really happy to share this with you.. please enjoy the party..",he said and everyone clapped.

Media started their job.. flashes.
They asked many questions and Uncle answered them patiently.
Everyone stared enjoying the party. But my eyes were on Arjun he was busy in receiving the guests.

Idiot.. he didn't even noticed me. I decided to talk to him and walked towards him.

Arjun pov:

I decided to ignore her for some time. This will be really funny. I want to test her patience. She was waiting for me to talk but I ignored her.

Her eyes were on me from past 10 minutes. I can guess she was getting crazy.. I love to tease her. I like her cute angry expressions. From the corner of my eye I observed her walking towards me.

Oh god!! What should I do now? I should not talk to her....

"Arjun...",I heard her sweet voice. How can her voice be so sweet? The way she calls my name can make my heart melt like ice cream. My heart says to take her hands into mine and dance with her. It says to hold her tight in my arms. It says to kiss her.

On the other side... my mind says to tease her... to test her patience..

I tried not to react. "Arjun!!", She called me again. What should I do now?

"Hey Arjun!!! How are you handsome?",I heard a voice. I know who it was. God thank you for the help.. I can continue with my plan.

"Hey Malika..",I said giving her a hug. I looked at Ananya and she was on fire. I smiled to myself..

Malika.. she is the daughter of my uncle. She had a crush on me but I rejected her. I didn't even like to talk to her. But today because of my angel.. I hugged her.

"I'm fine baby.. what about you?", I asked her.

"I'm awesome.. I heard that you got married. Where is your wife?", She asked me.

"Yaa.. come I'll introduce her but you should dance with me.",I asked her looking at Ananya.

"What a surprise? I didn't expect this from you Arjun... you changed a lot",She said and I smiled at her.

"Come let's dance..",I said and took her hand into mine.

Ananya pov:

I called him but he didn't react. Why is he behaving like this? Why is he ignoring me? I didn't like this.. he is hurting me.