Chapter 35

Dedicated to all the readers who are waiting for an update😊😙

Arjun pov :

"Which dress did you decided?", I asked her.

"My choice..",she said casually.

"You mean frock?",I asked her. 

"Yes", she said and took the car keys from my hands.

I was shocked listening her words. She didn't like my choice. She didn't like the saree. She hurt me. I felt a little pain in my heart. How can she do like that? She could have selected the saree at least for me.....

When will she understands me? I can even force her to purchase the saree. But I'm not that type. I will respect her feelings. I want her to be free with me.

"What are you thinking Arjun?", Ananya asked interrupting my thoughts.

About you... I wanted to say. But stopped myself. "Nothing", I said after few seconds.

"Do you have any work?",She asked me looking at the road.

Why did she asked this question? I want to spend time with her. I want to talk to her. I want to share my feelings with her. But .... she will definitely do something which gives me pain.

"Yaa  I have to go..", I said keeping my heart shut.

"Oh... Actually I thought of spending some time with you. I want to take you to some place..
But it's OK.. we can go later.", She said shocking me.

What?? What did I heard now?? Did she really want to spend time with me? Today is my day.. but I told her that I have to go. I'm really a fool. What should I say Now?

"Actually today I'm little bit free. So I think we can have some time.", I said looking at her.

"But... what about your office?", She asked me. 

"I can manage.", I said and she gave her pretty smile.

"Ok then I'll take you to my favourite place.", She said smiling.

"What is that?", I asked her.

 "Just wait... ", She said.

She was driving really good. I kept on starring at her and her eyes were focused on the road.
Suddenly she stopped the car andturned  towards me. I was still in my dreams.

"Arjun we reached. Let's go", she said breaking my thoughts.

I looked outside. It was an orphanage. I didn't expect this from her.. I looked at the board. aananda nilayam was written in broad letters.

We got down from the car and went inside. "Is this your favourite place?", I asked her.

"Yes... ",she said and showed me all the place. She took me to the administration room. We sat on the chair.

Suddenly a lady came. Ananya greeted her with a shake hand. 

"Arjun?? ",The lady asked her pointing a finger towards me. Ananya looked at me and nodded her head in yes.

"Hello sir.. my name is latha." the lady said. 

Ananya chatted a long time with her. She was talking about the children in the orphanage. About the infrastructure, food , everything.. she took her bag and gave a cheque to latha.