Chapter 27

Ananya pov:

I completed my dinner and went to my room. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

Arjun's angry face flashed in my mind. Immediately I opened my eyes. I was really scared with his angry looks. Angry doesn't suites you him. He look so handsome when he smiles.

A smile occupied my lips when I remembered his smiling face.

He is good. He can't see tears in my eyes . I'm thinking a lot about him. Too much I thought.

I rolled on the bed and tried to sleep. But it is far away from me. I don't know what's wrong with me. I got up from my bed and walked towards the table. I took my laptop and opened the door. I went to the balcony and sat on the couch and opened my laptop.

I thought of watching a movie. I love watching animated movies.
Soon I started watching Cars 3. I don't know when I drifted into sleep.

Arjun pov:

Next day I opened my door and saw Ananya who was sleeping on the couch with her laptop on the other side.

I walked towards her. Her hair was falling on her face and her lips look dry. Why is she sleeping here? What is she doing here with laptop?

I removed the strands from her face and tugged them at the back of her ears. She was looking so cute.

I tried to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes.

'Good Morning..", I said.

"Good Morning Arjun.", She said and again closed her eyes.

"Ananya get up. You should be go to Hospital right.", I said.

She again opened her eyes and nodded her head in yes and got up from the couch.

"Why are you sleeping in the balcony?", I asked her.

"Last night I was enable to sleep. So I watched a movie in my lappy.",She said pointing towards her lappy.

"Which movie did you watched?", I asked her.

"Cars 3", she said and got up from the couch. "

Ok Arjun I need to get ready",saying this she left the place.

Is she a kid ?. Who will watch animated movies at the age of 24? She is really crazy.

That day in the flight. She was discussing about cartoons with Ayaan maybe she love to watch cartoons. I thought and went back to my room.

I got ready with in 15 minutes and suddenly my phone started ringing.

I saw the caller Id. It was my mom. I lifted the call and said Hello Mom.

'Hello Arjun. Good Morning",She said.

"Good Morning mom. How are you?", I asked her.

"I'm fine Arjun. What about you and Ananya?", She asked me.

"We are good Mom.", I said.

"Arjun your Dad and Arvind are going to Dubai.",She said.

"Dubai? For what?", I asked her.

"They are planning to start our new branch in Abu Dhabi. So they had some important meetings.", She said.

"That's great mom. We are going a step forward.",I said and looked at the watch . It was 10Am. Oh God I had to go.

"Mom I'll call you later.",I said and disconnected the call without giving her any chance to reply.

My Heart Beats Only For You | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें