Chapter 30

Arjun pov:

I told her that I'll drop her at the hospital. She smiled at me and took her bag. We went downstairs together.

"Mom we are going.", I said ."You both look beautiful. Always be happie.",She said with teary eyes.

"Mom why are you crying now?",I asked her. "No Arjun these are happy tears.",She said. 

"Mom if you cry now. I can't go to Office", I said. Immediately she wipped her eyes and gave me a smile flashing her teeth.

"Take care of Ananya",she said looking at Ananya. I nodded my head in yes.

Soon I was in my car with my wife sitting next to me. I looked at her and she was struggling with the seat belt.

Ananya pov:

We went downstairs together. "You both look beautiful.Always be happie.", Mom said in tears.

Beautiful..I smiled myself.

For the first time I saw the new version of Arjun. I was really impressed today.

Impressed...

I was checking out the man who was standing next to me. He wore black colour shirt. The top two buttons were open revealing his chest. His shirt was folded upto elbow revealing his veins.
He was looking devilishly handsome and hot . Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by mom's voice.

"Take care of Ananya",she said looking at me. I looked at Arjun and he nodded his head in yes.

Soon we were in his car. I was struggling to keep my seat belt. But It was stuck. My hands got red. Suddenly I felt Arjun on me. I lifted my head and his face was so close to mine. He was looking at the belt. He took the belt from my hands and he started struggling with the belt.

My heart started to race. This closeness was making me suffocated.I need oxygen. My plams got wet.  I kept on starring at him. He kept the belt and looked straight into my eyes.

He came more close. Oh God What is he doing? He removed the strads which are falling on my face and put them behind my ears. I tried to speak but my throat got dried because of his closeness .

I cleared my throat to make him understand the situation. He then came out of his senses and went back to his seat.

***Awkwardness***

He started the car but my heart was out of control. I opened the window and started looking at the passing scenery to divert my thoughts.

Even Arjun was not talking. May be he was also in the same situation.

After few minutes I turned on the
Music player to avoid the silence.

Arjun pov:

I saw her struggling with the seat belt. I decided to help her. I moved towards her and adjusted the belt. I didn't realise that I was on top of her and so close. I looked straight into her brown eyes.

I kept on starring at her beautiful face. She was looking pretty in blue. Her perfectly shaped lips..her sharp nose.. are disturbing me. I removed the strads from her face and kept them behind her ears. I heard her clearing her throat. Then I came out of my senses.

Oh shit what's wrong with me? Immediately I went back to my seat and started my car. Fully embrassed.

After sometime she turned on the music player and started listening to bollywood songs. I didn't dare to look at her.

Soon the hospital has arrived.
"Bye Arjun.", She said.
"Bye.",I said still looking at the road.

"Arjun I'm not angry with you. Actually you helped me to keep the belt. So please be normal.", She said shocking me.