Chapter 47

Aditya pov:

I became weak after listening her words. How can she love another person? I don't believe her words. She is lying for sure. I can't bare if she is in love with another guy..

She asked me to drop at her house. I don't want to talk to her anymore. 

I left the place silently and I started my car.I felt tears in my eyes but I controlled myself. I don't want to show my weakness. I want to hug her tight and cry loud. I want to hold her hand till my last breath. But it won't happen. I don't know how to convince her. I was in my thoughts and I heard her crying.

I stopped the car and looked at her. I saw tears in her eyes. I was the reason for this. I want to hit myself to the wall till I die. I got down from the car and I opened her door. I took her hand into mine and told her to get down.

"Why are you crying Deeksha?", I asked cupping her face with my hands.

"Why Adi?? Why did you left me that day?", She asked holding my collar.

"Do you know how much I waited for you? You hurt me a lot. You are a cheat. You left me for no reason ",She said in tears.

"Deeksha.. I already told you naa. I was forced by my father. He promised me that he will accept our marriage if I did my masters  but he cheated me. I tried a lot to find your details but I failed"

"Deeksha.. listen to me. I know that you are still loving me. Let's start our new life ",I said with tears in my eyes.

"I can't Adi.. we can't start a new life.. it's highly impossible", She said.

"Why?", I asked her.

"Because you are not there in my heart. You don't have any place in my heart", She said and pushed me away.

My heart clenched a bit. I heard thunderstorms and it started raining. I like rain because if we cry no one can see our tears. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Why can't she understand me? I was in my thoughts and I heard her voice.

"Let's go ",She said and I didn't reply anything.

Soon I was in my car again. I ignited the engine and soon I dropped her at her house and I went to my house.

Arjun pov:

I told my past to her. I'm free now. I laid on the bed next to her.   She turned to the other side without facing me. I kept my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me. A smile came on my face. I closed my eyes and soon drifted into sleep.

Next day I opened my eyes and I looked at her she was sleeping peacefully. I got up from my bed and quickly did my morning chores. I dressed up in formals. From the mirror I looked at her. She was sleeping and I walked towards her. She was looking so cute with her hair falling on her pretty face. I removed the strands and I bent and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and I said Good Morning.

"Good Morning..", she said in sleepy voice and again closed her eyes.

"Are you not going to Hospital?", I asked her.

"I have to go...",she said without opening her eyes.

"Then get up.. you will be late ", I said.

"I want to sleep..", she said like a small kid. I smiled to myself.