Bad Cupid

Wait,

Do you promise to vote on every chapter you read on? You gotta swear with your blood, cause i need all the votes i can get.

Now,

Hi, welcome to Eastwood. First of all, this is an update from the future; I'm not done with this book so there are some mistakes and i will edit this when I'm done with Bad Cupid, so bear with me and please don't be mean, I can be mean too and I'll beat you with a broom. ❤️

If this is your first time here, do say hello so myself and my partners can welcome you the nicest way we can. And forgive us because sometimes we forget to act nice because it isn't even in our blood.

If you are re-reading, i just wanna tell you guys that i fucking love love you and thank you for being patient with my ass.

This book is one of the most dramatic teen fiction books here, (if not the most) and so you will have to do with lots of drama and shipping that will have you wanna rip your hair off. You will get mad, sad, excited and broken at the same time. No jokes. You'll become a mutant after reading this and it is all thanks to me being a genius.

Anyways, please make sure you comment a lot and vote as much as you can. I cannot wait to see this book get to a million but baby steps. Every cupid here is a family, we treat each other like we know each other already. I am glad to say this book has brought a lot of people together and friendships have been born in Eastwood and I couldn't be more proud.

Now, let me shut up and let you get into this.

BAD CUPID!

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 1

(Hey guys don't forget to vote and comment as you're reading and i hope y'all would like it)

•(You're allowed to ship whoever you want, just know that, it might not happen. Just saying)

•( It contains strong language and mature/violent content in certain chapters, so if you have a problem with it, I suggest you don't read the story)

***

What's the worst part about moving away, to a new town? A new place.

A whole new city. It's the New school.

We didn't have a choice when moving out, not that we got kicked out but dad got transferred and so here we are, in California, San Diego. Leaving my friends was real hard for me, I've lived in Seattle for eight years, that was my dad's second transfer and I thought it was permanent not until he got transferred again.
'This time, it's gonna the last time.'
They said.

And when I say leaving my friends, they aren't even up to four.

Eight years in Seattle was definitely not eight days, Seattle was like home. It was home. I had a best friend, she was amazing, annoying and also a slut but those are the best kind of best friends and now I miss her like crazy. I've been here for four days now, and she does give me feedbacks on the things happening back home. The new guy she slept with and the one she'll sleep with.
But then looking at the bright side, I'm happy just for one reason. I never get to see my ex again. Do you guys have any idea what it's like to see your ex everyday cause he's your neighbor? Like. Living next door. Nuh uh. I'm gonna give you an advice.