DADDY'S LODGE #5 (Secret Cult)

Okay so before I went on my big break, I ended up going back to chapter 1-3 to reread and also add more stuffs and I was fascinated at how little the chapters were. I saw a chapter of just one thousand nine hundred and something words and I was shook! I had to check if something got deleted but nothing was and I was like 'woah, you were really lazy snow'. I couldn't believe that I wrote such short chapters and now I can't even write 6k words cause I'd feel it's too small and doesn't have much details when back then, my highest was 3k words. Wawu! I might just merge some chapters together later and then this chapters will be shorter.

Wawu!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 88

Dylan's P.O.V

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" I kept exclaiming as I ran down the stairs with my phone.

"What?"

"What's going on!"

Jax and Raven both asked, everyone was literally staring at me.

"Yanis just posted a new video and it's divine!" I said as I walked towards Raven.

"Who's Yanis?" Dominic asked.

"A guy that dances in heels." Jax answered.

"The best actually." I corrected.

"Of course." He murmured.

I showed Raven the new uploaded video of Yanis Marshall and Jaxton also ran to come see and soon they both started gasping and cheering.

"I'm in love with those heels." Raven said as she watched him. "I can't even move like that to save myself. I mean I can dance while wearing heels but to do that whole jump, magical dance thing he's doing, half of my body would be separated from the other part."

Jaxton and I chuckled. "He's amazing." Jax confessed with a smile.

"Okay um, girls. We're kinda hungry." Zach said and I frowned in annoyance when he said the word 'girls'.

I looked up from my phone and at him. "Go fuck yourself, Zeddicus."

He frowned. "I was just kidding."

"If you have a problem with the way we are, honestly, I couldn't care less. Just don't ever make the mistake of calling me a girl ever. If you have gender issues, go sort it out."

"I have n-nothing against you guys." He shrugged, looking at me like I was overreacting.

"Yeah, I'll believe that shit when you're six feet under because that place seems like a good place for you." I smiled.

"Dude! Stop coming at me at every chance you get! I haven't even been mean to you since we got here, I've been trying to be friends with you but you've done nothing but come at me and make me feel like a pest for the past two weeks."

"Cause you're a pest! I hate you, Zach, don't you get it? Your existence really disgusts me and makes me so mad." I yelled. "I don't like you at all so please, mind your business!"