Daddy's Home.

Don't play song yet.

Hey, loves. So please Follow this account. Maris_Spellman

Its my new account and I'll follow you back, I promise, so don't you fucking dare me

Please do vote and comment. 💛

It's a happy chapter. 😁

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 95

Dylan's P.OV

It had been two weeks since Vaughn's baby brother was caught and the town had gone back to being peaceful. Vladimir had gotten the chance to reunite with his brother in jail and I couldn't have been more happy for him because I mean it's family and what's better than it being in jail. Oh, Vaughn is so gonna beat his ass for failing woefully.

Now, realizing Vaughn's brother had been the one behind all of this did kind of put us all on edge because we had all forgotten about Vaughn and what he was capable of and how many people he had outside and Jax and I couldn't help but wonder if others were gonna come after us.

I was glad Jaxton had someone like Dominic because Dominic helped Jaxton not relive that night even when he was so close to going back, he had someone to hold him at night and Henry was coming over almost all the time. He'd stay with me at night and sometimes I'd go over to his place and we'd cuddle till we both fell asleep, he was making sure I had a smile on my face and I was thankful for him.

Isabelle had gone to her boy's place already, she hated this town and I mean who would blame her? Her words: "I'd love to stay but I just might get killed for knowing you."

I swear I love her. We still talked every now and then and her Instagram was being flooded with her photo and her new boy, I guess this one was here to stay because she seemed happy and this one wasn't all about sex. Maybe eight percent of it was.

Henry and I had been visiting his mother frequently and it had been more fun, he was smiling more and now knew the right words to say and he did everything he could to make me laugh more after what had happened two weeks ago.

I was worried about Jaxton, I had every right to be worried and I called him everyday to make sure he was okay. I mean who would have thought the Boyarski or whatever they are called would come after us again and the three of us were targeted. I have nothing against the Russians but I guess wattpad stories did warn us about their bad boys slash gangsters.

"You're thinking again." Henry said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned to him with furrowed brows. "Hmm?"

"You're thinking again." He repeated.

"What? No, I'm not. I'm just remembering stuffs."

"Yeah, right." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried and I know you've told me several times not to be worried, but I'm only human after all." I shrugged.

"Really? Dylan would never say he's human." Henry said and I laughed.

"Silly."

"Here," he said and stuffed his hand into his right pocket, he took out a snicker bar and handed it to me. "Have this."