Secret Of The Past

New chapter tomorrow.
Don't forget to vote!!!
Play song.

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 99A (first part)

Dylan's P.O.V

"Mrs. Ashcroft."

There she was, sitting on a wheel chair, a smile printed on her gorgeous face as she stared back at me and I suddenly became teary. She was talking, she was smiling, she looked so much better.

I really was speechless and didn't know what to say, I just felt the tears rush up as I saw her there. "Oh my God." I muttered and turned to Henry. "She-" he nodded once I couldn't complete my sentence.

Last time i saw her, she was...she couldn't move or even look at us and she...she was here, actually smiling at me.

"Don't I get a hug?" She asked and I turned back to her, I wasted no time and made my way to her. I knelt in front of her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "That's my boy." She chuckled and pulled back, she looked at me with a smile and caressed my cheeks. "You're such a beautiful boy, I couldn't wait to say thank you to you and hug you."

"I don't...I don't understand, how is she....I..."

"Remember two months ago, the day you got shot?" Mrs. Ashcroft began and arched her brow at me. "You weren't wrong dear."

My eyes widen. "You called my name. You actually called my name! Oh my God! You called my name back then." I chuckled. "I thought I might have heard wrong."

Mrs. Ashcroft laughed. "Not sweetie. I really wanted to speak with you both, seeing you two I tried to move my body. I tried to look at you guys, to say something but I couldn't. You gave me hope, Dylan. You gave me back my son and I wanted to thank you. I pushed myself to try and then I called out your name but that was it, I sadly couldn't do more."

I held her hands in mine. "I am so glad you're okay.  W-Wait," I turned to Henry. "How did this happen?"

"It's all you." She replied and I looked back at her.

"Apparently, It was after you got shot." Mom said.

"Henry here was devastated and he got angry, sadder, he needed his mommy." Daniel said in a teasing tone and Henry shoved him playfully. 

"He came to the hospital and my baby was hurt, he told me about everything but I couldn't even do anything. And then he started crying and he rested his head on my lap and all I wanted to do was hold him. He was filled with so much pain and he needed me, I wanted to console him, to do something so I forced my hand to move." She said and smiled. "And I patted his head continuously."

"I knew she wanted to get better after that," Henry spoke as he walked over to his mom and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You have no idea how shocked I was when I felt her hand on my hand. It was some sort of miracle," he smiled. "So I decided to help her. I did everything I could with the help of Michael to get her the help she needed to get better because I knew she wanted to. Every sort of therapy, treatment, everything. And here she is." Henry smiled and Mrs. Ashcroft chuckled.

"A mother knows when her child needs her." Mom said, smiling softly.

"I am so proud of you, boy." Henry's mom said as she placed her hands on my cheeks ago. "I am so proud of you for fighting and waking up. And I am thankful to you for making my son happy, for making him a better man when I couldn't be there for him. For loving him and for bringing him to me." She said in a trembling voice and kissed my cheek, tears fell from her eyes and I admit I was feeling way too emotional. "I'm thankful that he's not dating some crazy, self centered bitch cause I would still be in that group home with no hope at all."