Tagged

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow MarisVega•

Chapter 75

****
THIRD PERSON POV

TWO WEEKS AGO

"What would you do if law school doesn't work for you?" Jaxton questioned his best-friend as they both leaned against a locker.

Dylan snorted. "First of all, that's impossible. If Harvard does not pick me then someone else will."

"But you want Harvard." Jaxton stated, almost like a question.

Dylan nodded. "Yeah, I want her."

"Why do you want to go to Harvard? And don't give me that crap about wanting to go to the top of the top." Jaxton said, pointing a finger at Dylan.

Dylan gently slaps his finger. "That is part of the reason, and also because I wanna meet someone who works there, he's worked there for about ten years if I'm not wrong."

Jaxton frowns, he is both confused and curious, wondering if the boy was telling the truth or not. "Who?"

"That, I can't say." Dylan winks at him. "You'll understand later, but also, I heard all the cunts go there, I wanna go there too." He shrugged.

"So you're a cunt?"

Dylan smiled. "Yeah." He answered without hesitation. "Anyways, I was kidding about the someone I wanna see, it's Harvard, I just wanna prove it's easy to get in." Dylan shrugged.

"Do you think you can get in when you have been on blogs for several things?"

Dylan smiles in response. "Let's keep those self used fingers crossed." He says as he crosses his fingers.

Jaxton grimaces in disgust. "Oh my God, Dylan, come on."

Dylan chuckles. "I've gotta go, I need to go kiss a boy." He sighs and begins to leave. "Bye, Olson." He says as he winks at Jaxton and leaves.

"Bye." Jaxton chuckles.

Jaxton begins walking down the opposite hall from where Dylan went, a smile on his face, when he suddenly is accompanied by someone.

"Hello, Jaxxy."

Jaxton looks to the person on his left and meets a smiling Johnathan. He frowns, confused and irritated.

"And why are you speaking to me?"

Johnathan shrugs. "I guess we haven't really spoken."

"We have, remember? When Dylan humiliated you at Zach's party, such a good memory, don't you think?" Jaxton asks, smiling.

Johnathan chuckles. "It was a fun night."

"Please stop following me before people think I am associated with you."

"Oh come on, what's so bad about being associated with me?"