Denry

•First of all, be grateful and don't try to kill me. It's 4am right now, I don't get enough sleep anyways.
Secondly, vote and comment!
•Thirdly, if you spot any errors here please do let me know by commenting on it! Thank you!

Enjoy, Denry shippers!

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 84

Dylan's POV

"And I have a date tonight but this certain boy doesn't fucking have anything to wear." I groaned as I stared at all the clothes on the floor.

Raven, Jaxton and Jon were all in my room and on my bed watching me lose my shit instead of helping me.

"Why can't you just wear anything?" Jon asked with a shrug and we all shot him a look.

"Jon, the difference between you and I is that I have a huge sense of fashion when it comes to occasions and you...don't really have any."

He pouted. "That was harsh."

Raven shook her head. "It wasn't, it's the truth."

"And besides it's Henry. It's their first date. Denry's first date can't be based on 'wear anything' it has to be perfect." Jax said firmly.

Raven and Jon frowned.

"What's...Denry?" Jon asked, confused.

I sighed and looked back at my closet. "It's the stupid ship name Jaxton came up with ten years ago for Henry and I, even before we told each other how we felt. Shitty right?"

"It's actually not, I kinda dig it." I turned to look at him and saw him smiling. "Think you can come up with one for Gwen and I?" He asked and Jaxton gasped.

"Gladly! I just need to think!" He said excitedly.

"Guys! I called you all here to help me out, not think of ship names and make me think of murder now, okay? Thank you."

"One question," Raven sat up. "Do you know where you're going?"

"I have no idea where we're going, I really don't know. He didn't tell me and I don't know if to dress up in a suit or....jeans."

"I say jeans." Jon rose his hand.

"Yeah, don't do the suit thing." Jaxton shook his head.

"Uggh!" I grumbled in frustration.

"Why don't you try to get into Henry's head and use what you know about him to....figure it out?" Jax said with a shrug.

"Soooo, you mean stay at home then." I furrowed my brows.

Jaxton sighed. "I've tried and I give up." He said and then his phone beeped, he picked it up from his side and once he looked at it, he smiled.

"Dominic?" I asked with a knowing smile.

He looked up at me and tried to hide his smile. "Yeah, we're going to the hospital together to break the news to Astrid" He said and got up. "Oh, and that means, guess who isn't single anymore." He grinned.