DEAR MOTHER

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 110.

"Why are we here? Didn't you say the movie starts by eight o'clock? It's five minutes past eight." Jaxton said from the back seat, we were all in Gwen's car, waiting for Mrs. Olson to show up. Robin was already here, he had arrived a few minutes ago and now all we had to do was wait.

"The movie is right here," I answered. "I brought refreshments." I said and pulled out a bag from beside my seat. Gwen gave me a 'what the fuck?' look and I just shrugged. "What? While we wait, shouldn't we at least quench the hunger?"

"He has a point." Jaxton said and I smiled, handing him a milkshake and a burger.

"Do you want or are you just gonna keep looking at me like that?" I asked her. Gwen rolled at her eyes at me and looked away.

"I'm fine. I had junk food yesterday, now where the hell is she?" Gwen asked as she looked around.

"Where the hell is who?" Jaxton asked, he was completely confused. "Guys, who are we waiting for?"

I smirked at the sight of Jaxton's mother walking real quick with her hands in her pocket and making her way towards Robin. "Her." I said before taking a sip from my milkshake.

"What the fuck?" Jaxton leaned closer to get a good look. "What is she...?"

"Shh," Gwen hushed. "We don't want her to know we're here."

Jaxton frowned. "Why? What is she doing at a place like this?" He rhetorically asked and then she stood in front of Robin.

"Who is that guy?" Jaxton asked as he watched.

"Robin Banks." I answered and Jaxton looked at me.

"Who?"

"He's a drug dealer and he's been selling your mother drugs, apparently she's dealing too, she's been dealing for quite a while." I took another sip from my milkshake.

"Wait, wait, I'm... I'm confused." Jaxton said, shaking his head.

Gwen turned to look at him. "You know how your mother always said she works two jobs, night shifts and can't come home?" Gwen asked and Jaxton gave a small nod. "Well, she's been lying, she leaves town. I found out about it and I told Dylan and we investigated, Dylan knew you wouldn't believe us if we told you, so we brought you along."

"My mother....doing drugs? I don't...."

"Just watch." I chimed in. He didn't want to believe and I was glad we had brought him here. I took out my phone and dialed Robin's number, putting it on loud speaker, right there I saw him answer it.

"Hello."

"Just pretend like its another client, don't hang up and put the phone in your breast pocket." I instructed and Jaxton looked at me in disbelief.

"Got it." He said and did as I said. "Sorry, another client upstate."

"That's okay," Jaxton's mother said. "Where the hell are you going that we have to do this deal today?"

"I'm leaving for Barcelona tomorrow, got some folks I got to see urgently." Robin answered.

"Well, hurry the fuck up then. I need to get back home before my kid comes back home." She said and Jaxton gulped, his eyes filled with shock.