Love Me.

CROSSOVER EPISODES WITH "CAN'T STAY TRANQUIL" #1

Picture is Oliver Wilburn.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 117

It had been a great few weeks, Bruce had returned to school and Joshua was in jail. The recording had been played through the speakers in school and everyone had known the kind of people Joshua was. It wasn't easy for Bruce to adjust back in Eastwood high but the students didn't make it hard for him, it could be because I promised to have them suspended with the help of principal Evans. It was no secret that Principal Evans favored me and was ready to do what I saw fit because his school was filled with evil kids these days.

The stupid blog had been closed, everyone seemed a bit calmer now because they didn't have to be scared of their secrets being spilled. Bruce was smiling more and yes, he was going to therapy. The first week, Quinn and I went with him and now we just take turns if less busy.

My best friends were worried that Quinn and I had become this close but I assured them if was only for the good of everyone because that bitch helped me save someone's life. I didn't tell anyone about Bruce trying to kill himself, well except Jaxton and my mother because we lived together and yes, Trevor too.

Speaking about Trevor, we had been going out more now. I slept over at his place at some nights and he'd help me with some math equations in my homework that could make me spend close to fifteen minutes on it. He was pretty smart and a good cook and he knew how to make me smile.

We went on a couple of dates and yes, my mother has met him. I invited him over for dinner and she seemed to like him but deep down I knew she still wanted Henry because she asked me if I really really liked Trevor. If it was a yes from my mom she would say "I love that kid, or I love Trevor." and not "Do you really really like him." Like in the days of Henry, she looked for every opportunity to have him over and still pretended she didn't know I was gay.

Jaxton shipped us and gave us a shipname; Drevor. I kind of like it, it does have a nice ring to it. My friends liked him but some of them like Henry more, for example: Raven, Jaxton and Gwen wanted me to move on and be with Trevor but Jon, Zach and Jaxton wanted me with Henry and yes, Jaxton was torn, he didn't know who to ship me with like in the days of Christian.

It was a little hurtful that they didn't understand how much I needed to heal.

Now although, Zach tried to act like he didn't care about Trevor, he seemed to ask a lot of questions about him especially when I slept over at his last weekend.

The welcome back to school dance was a success and it made me smile. I was really good at this class president thing and I enjoyed it, sure people came to me with so many complaints but I found out that I loved providing solutions and figuring things out, made me feel like I worked in a police station or law firm.

Henry barely said words to me anymore, at first he would just ignore my existence like I had done something wrong but now, he just nods or smiles and walks away, that's just it, and I don't think I blame him for that, I just....wish he'd maybe talk to me.

But then, I don't know, do i really?

Trevor made me forget a lot of things whenever I was with him and I felt less stressed. We went out a lot of dates and there was always a story to tell. It was a cold night this one time and we had gone to a fancy restaurant. Trevor saw how I stared at my menu in irritation and just ordered pizza from Domino's instead and yes, we ate pizza at a fancy restaurant and didn't even buy it from them.