THREE HEARTS

Hey loves, okay so, i have forgotten to mention this the last two chapters but OLIVER has his own book which y'all should know, so please do go check it out. It is called "Can't Stay Tranquil." FUCKING check it out. Every cupid who has read it can testify that the book is amazing so read it or die. It is a threat.

Now, where were we?

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 119

I swallowed as i looked into his eyes, his arms still wrapped around my waist. The rain had completely drenched us and there we were still not caring about our cellphones. What had possessed me? He really did have the prettiest eyes and those lips of his, they were addicting. I wanted to taste them, i wanted to feel them against mine so bad.

Was it wrong that i felt that way? Was it wrong that i wanted to kiss him? The tension was fucking strong.

I shifted my gaze from his lips back to his eyes and i saw him battling with himself, he wanted to kiss me too but he was worried i would push him away. He was fighting it so bad and it turned me on seeing how much he wanted me, how much he needed me.

His lips slightly parted to let out some words and i rapidly smashed my lips against his, my hands on his cheeks. Henry pulled me closer as if wanting every part of me, the kiss became intense, it felt good. We were both hungry for it, it was fucking cliche because it was raining but those were the perfect kinds of cliche.

Fuck Henry Ashcroft and his fucking perfect lips and kisses.

***

THE PREVIOUS DAY.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk!!!!! Panic is my shit!!" Zach roared happily, a big grin on his face.

"I have never seen them perform live in real life and i swear they are the fucking best!" I groaned. "Brendon is such a hottie."

"I have to agree," Christian chuckled as we walked out the stadium and to where their cars were. "His voice is unique."

"The best thing." Zach nodded in agreement.

"I am so glad i came out tonight." I told them with a smile. "And i am glad you came out with us today." I told Bruce and ruffled his hair.

He chuckled. "This was actually my first time listening to P.A.T.D and i must say, i suck! I can't believe i never knew about them before."

"That was because you were living under a rock." Zach told him.

"I mean, i have to agree." Henry said with a shrug and i chuckled.

"Y'all leave my Bruce alone! He is to be protected at all cost." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

Bruce let out a small laugh. "Don't be so dramatic now, Dylan." He said and i gasped dramatically.

"I thought we were friends."

"We are." He said and ruffled my hair.

"Stoppppaahhhh." I whined like a child and the boys laughed.

"The best part of this concert was Dylan screaming 'Brendon step on my neck'". Christian said and turned to me.