DADDY'S LODGE (A Vacation away from hell)

Hi guys,
So, another reminder cause I know there are a lot of ghost readers here. Shout out to you guys too, yeah.
Anyways, in case any of you are reading this story offline, you could always vote on the chapters and whenever you turn on your data, it automatically connects and works. Yeah, it does, I read that somewhere.
Y'all should make daddy proud! 😭

Dedicated to this amazing darling that cracks me up all da time Kalla16. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!! 😂💜💜💜

Updated at 3:20AM. I really need to give up this vampire life. *sigh*

Ooooh, so we're all going to Westbrick today 😁. We do need a break from Eastwood too. Who's with me?! Don't give a shit, y'all coming with me.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 86

Dylan's P.O.V

"Okay, take care and say hi to your parents....if they don't hate me." I said as I walked down the stairs while talking to Connor on the phone, they were at the airport and were about to board their flight back home.

"They don't hate you or they wouldn't have let Taylor and I come here."

"True."

He chuckled. "I guess this is goodbye."

"For now."

"For now."

I smiled.

I could hear Taylor talking at the background. "Is that Dylan? Give me the phone! I wanna talk to him!  Connor!"

I giggled.

"I'm gonna give this big baby the phone, later Dylan."  He said and second later, Taylor spoke.

"Hey!"

"You're gonna give your brother a heart attack."

"That's not possible. I'm gonna miss you."

I smiled. "Me too." I said as I walked over to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools as I watched mom make whatever she was making.

"Whenever you can, just come to Orlando, alright?"

I laughed, knowing it was not happening. "Sure, boo."

"And whenever you're coming, bring a lot of those candies you brought last night. They don't sell them in Florida, I think."

I chuckled. "You're really a child."

"And you're ugly."

"That's a lie" I smirked.

"Yeah, it is." He muttered and I laughed. "I am really gonna miss you." He sighed.

"I'm gonna miss you too Taylor." I smiled.

"Oh, that's our flight. I gotta go. Say hi to Henry for me and your best friends whom I never got to see and your parents, ooh tell your mom I loved her cupcakes so much and make sure you come over for Christmas so that I can b-""