Waging War Against Satan.

Inspiration - Lana Del Rey.

(Put that song on repeat if you can 😂😂)

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow_Marisvega

Chapter 57.

Raven's P.O.V

Dinner was on mute, I couldn't hear what the devil's parents and my parents were talking and laughing about because my thoughts were full. I needed to shut the whole world out to think properly. I was sitting opposite Satan while we ate the different dishes placed right in front of us, Nixon sat beside me and seemed to be communicating with them.

Why them? Why did it have to be The Smith's that dad had to make a deal with? Couldn't he find someone else? He doesn't know what their son did but I will tell him when they're gone.

"Raven." Nixon nudged me. I flinched as I returned back to reality, blinking and looking at him. "You okay?" He asked. I looked around and noticed they were all looking at me.

"Sweetie, you haven't touched your food. You've been stabbing your food for quite some time." Mom said trying to make it funny. "Is everything okay?"

I looked at Johnathan who had a smirk on and smiled. "It's all fine mom, I'm just...tired, that's all." I said, still faking that smile. "I'll just be in my room." I said and stood up. "Thanks for dinner." I said, Nixon gave me an unsure look but I just smiled at him. I was about to leave the dinning when Johnathan spoke.

"Um sorry, would you mind maybe showing me around? I mean your house looks really amazing and I just wanna explore." He said with a fake sincere smile.

Dad grinned.

"This isn't a museum." I stated.

Dad froze, the glass close to his lips.

The table was as silent as a cemetery.

Johnathan fake laughed.

I fake laughed.

Everyone fake laughed.

"Why don't you start with your room?" Dad suggested.

My head snapped and I looked at him. "What?"

"The girl's tired, some other time." Daphne said, smiling.

"Nah, it won't take her a minute, will it?" Dad asked as he sipped his drink from his glass, looking at me with a warning expression that only the Frost understood.

"No, no it won't." I replied and looked over at Johnathan. "Well then, let's go." I said and walked ahead, I heard his chair move and footsteps afterwards.

I walked up to my room with him following from behind, silent as ever. We were both in my room, he closed the door but I wasn't looking at him. I was angry, I was boiling with rage and I wanted to rip off his head.

"Nice room."

I twirled . "What exactly are you doing here?" I sneered.