One Of Them Is Dead

PICTURE IS DOMINIC. 👅💜

Update NUMBER 2!!!! YEEEEE

BAD CUPID FACTS #7: Zach and Dylan never liked each other.

11k words.

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 106

Henry's P.O.V

"The only white church I know is the one close to Jameson's house and his mother is obsessed with the color yellow." Zach told us, a frown on his far.

We were all outside the house, far away from the loud music, I had explained to them all Dylan had told me on the phone and now I wasn't the only worried person.

"Well, let's go." I said and began heading for my car.

"Okay," they all began to follow.

"Wait," Gwen said and we all halted, turning to her. "Someone has to stay behind."

"Why?" Jaxton asked, confused.

"Just in case Dylan comes here," Gwen shrugged. "What if he thinks we are all here and he runs here? Someone has to be around."

She had a point.

"Uh, I'll stay then." Dominic volunteered.

"No," Jon shook his head. "You go with them, Gwen and I will stay behind and if Dylan comes back here or calls then we'll inform you guys." Jon assured us but stared directly at me. "I promise."

I nodded. "Thank you." I said and hurried into the car.

"If George or Amanda asks where I am, tell her it was something urgent!" Raven said as she climbed into the passenger's seat.

Jon and Gwen nodded. "Okay," Gwen replied.

I started the engine as soon as I was in, Zach got in last and once he shot the door, I drove away.

"This is crazy." Jaxton sighed.

I said nothing, driving as fast as I could to Jameson's house. I didn't like how scared he sounded, I hadn't heard him sound that frightened. I hoped he was okay and whosoever was chasing him hadn't caught him yet. I was so gonna beat the shit out of whosoever was planning on hurting him, if they even laid a finger on him, I was gonna kill someone.

"Henry, you might uh, you might wanna calm down before you rip off the steering wheel." Raven said as she quickly fixed her seatbelt.

I blinked, swallowing. "Sorry." I replied, releasing my grip in the steering.

"But what in the world was Dylan doing on a dark web?" Zach asked, using his it's stupid tone.

"Dylan is full of surprises, that we know." Dominic said.

"When I told him to get off that shit, he said live a little, and now he's about to die." Jaxton said and I gripped the steering tight again. "The irony."

"Jaxton!" Raven scolded.

"Sorry, I d-don't know what is wrong with me, it's the alcohol. What the hell was in that glowing drink?" Jaxton asked from behind.

"You don't wanna know." Raven said, faking a smile.

"How many did you have?" Dominic asked, frowning.

"Three? Four? I don't know." Jaxton muttered.

I increased the speed of the vehicle and Jaxton gasped in fear while Zach's head hit the car door.