Dumbledore

Hi *waves nervously*

Okay, I know you wanna throw knives and bricks and trucks at me cause it's been more than a month since I last updated and I'm sorry, but don't forget I said I have good and bad news two weeks ago on my profile.

I'll start from the bad news no 1; your boy's been emotionally drained. As most of you know, my birthday was on the 14th and I hate that very day cause I'm reminded about how I really don't matter.
Don't try to feel pity for me, loves. I'm fine now

Good news? I got a job ! Yay! I don't get to feel useless anymore! I work as a CSR now and if you don't know what that is, go Google it out or check your dicktionary.

Bad news no 2; This fucking job requires me to wake up by 4am and I return home by 9/10pm at night! The fuck?! And I'm not allowed to use my phone at work and you guys know that I don't sleep, in fact I close my eyes at that four I'm now forced to wake up on. So every time I get home, I'm super tired and fall asleep instantly, I even forget to eat sometimes.

Bad news no 3: My phone got bad again on my birthday! Isn't life just great?

So, I hope I'm forgiven? I mean, come on.

I think I need to stop putting a timeline for Bad Cupid to be finished cause anytime I say Bad Cupid is gonna finish this time, something bad happens and it gets prolonged. 😒

Oh yeah and before I forget to tell you guys which I did and this is just an edit after the story, I'm gonna need a new account so if anyone has one they wanna give out, I need one. Why? I'm sure you're asking. I'm gonna need a new wattpad account for a story I have been planning on writing since march 2018 but it's kinda a straight book with a maybe a little gay tension and filled with suspense, it's a thriller kinda book anyways that deals with murder and most of my friends can't wait to read it (straight friends if I may add. Note: they aren't even like my real friends.) The book will be having some crossover with this world and it might be mentioned in this story very soon but you'll never know until it's out. *sighs* I'm so amazing, I know. Anyways, as I was saying- I can't have them finding this one that is showered with teenagers who are so gay, they broke gay and I'm not calling names. (Dylan). This book is a secret, everything about bad cupid is a secret and I can't have them reading or finding out about this which is why I'm gonna have the other account and I hate that because its too much work but what am I gonna do? Y'all are gonna have to protect me now, I need you all horrible cupids to help the worst cupid in the world.

So, who's gonna help me with an account?

Back to the story!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 92

Dylan's P.O.V

"Oh my God, Dylan. So much has happened and I don't even know? You don't tell me things anymore!" Isabelle said with a frown.

"I didn't want you to worry!"

"Oh so now I'm not worried after learning that Johnathan, that fucking prick moved here too? Oh and that he's gone from a hundred to a thousand and one? This is...crazy! If you had told me, I would have transfered to your school ASAP and dealt with him!" She said and threw her hands in the air.