Two Tales

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 35.

"So you guys are project partners?" Jaxton asked, while he ate his salad.

"Don't try to make a big deal out of this." I said and stabbed mine with my fork.

It was lunch time, we were at our regular table in the Cafeteria, doing what every student does. Spill tea.

"I'm not, I just asked." he said as he chewed.

"I can't believe I got paired with him."

"Why? I thought you two were starting to become friends."

"You would think that." I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what to do with that boy."

Jaxton just stared at me and I cleared my throat   "Anyways, as you know I met with him yesterday and-"

Jaxton squealed and I glared at him.

"Sorry." He cleared his throat and put on a serious face. "Continue."

"Today, he then turned into a jerk. He went back to being the asshole the first time I had a conversation with him."

"Did you do something wrong?"

"No" I shrugged. "Is Henry bipolar?"

"Did Henry ever tell you I was his family doctor?" He replied sarcastically and I just gave him the middle finger. "I just think Cupid's up to something." he shrugged.

"What'd you mean?"

"I mean think about it, you both hate each other but somehow you guys end up together."

"Speak English." I said, still not understanding where he was heading with this.

"You both have crossed paths more times than fate probably destined. You both curse out yourselves but at the end of the day, can't get rid of the other and enjoy each other's company. It's an enemies to lovers troupe."

I sighed. "Jaxton, it—"

"That man beat the crap out of Eric for you. Like bursted lip kinda beat up and he don't like you?"

"I fought Vaughn for you, it don't mean I wanted to fuck him."

"Well, true. But still, I think you both should fuck."

"Ew" I was totally irritated which made Jax sigh in frustration. "Not gonna happen, plus he's fucking straight."

"He fucking kissed you three times."

"I'm not gonna be the one to force him out of the closet or whatever. He said he's straight then he is. Besides, haven't you heard of gay for pay?"

"What's that?"

"Straight men who would fuck gay men for money? Also, there are even straight pornstars who do that as well, so not everyone is gay."