DADDY'S LODGE #6 (A Sad Chapter.)

Vote! Vote! Vote! Seriously don't let me come at you with a shovel!

Okay, so I'm dedicating this chapter to ten readers. Yes! Ten readers who have voted continuously and made me feel so good about this book through their comments. I've been laughing like crazy because of you all.
HuricaneTerenceRuins
LordHetttai (I have so much respect for you! 😭💜)
honneybunney
bozayn
Alpha-black (New love of my life 😁)
tkteresa
limisstiny
queensarolin16
Mada62. (Your username always reminds me of madea and I swear that's what I call you before I pronounce mada again.)
DisBoiIsQueer

BAD CUPID

Creates By; Snow Marisvega •

Chapter 88B

Dylan's P.O.V

I ran into the house, leaving Raven and Zach in the car. When I left the party, I had forgotten I came with Henry and I found myself running and trying to get home before Raven pulled up at my side and even though she was driving fast as I told her to, it felt like she was going real slow.

Dominic and Jaxton were both downstairs, they looked tensed and once they saw me, they both stood up from the couch.

"Where's Henry?" I asked as I quickly approached them.

I heard something shatter upstairs in response to my question and my eyes flew to the stairs, I gulped.

"He's mad, Dylan. Like....really mad. H-He was boiling red when he came back and he's been throwing things upstairs." Jax said, his voice filled with worry.

"What happened at the party?" Dominic asked.

"I'll...I'll explain later." I said and headed for the stairs.

"Dylan!" Raven called from behind, making me stop. "Are you sure you're supposed to go up there when he's...that?"

"He's his boyfriend. Of course he will." Jaxton replied firmly. "There are sacrifices you'd wanna make when you're in a relationship for your partner, at times like this nothing would matter except them. But this is something you wouldn't understand since you're constantly fucking Z-"

Their bickering was getting on my nerves as all I could think about was Henry.

"Guys!" I cut Jax off. "Not now." I yelled and raced up the stairs and to our room. I knew I was at fault, he wasn't supposed to find out this way, I really hope he'd listen to me.

I opened the door, rushing in but quickly froze at the door once I got sight of how my boyfriend looked and the state of the room. Henry looked tired, fed up, angry, a lot of emotions kept flying around the room. His bow tie was laying on the floor and three of his shirt button had been opened. The room was in an ugly shape, the dressers were laying around, the jug of water which rested on one of them was broken to pieces. He just stared at me, panting heavily.

"Henry," I breathed and gently closed the door behind me. "Please let me explain." I said as I made my way towards him.

"Yeah, go ahead. Explain this."