Rogue

A LONG ASS CHAPTER.

VOTE.

WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END.

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 99B (second part)

Dylan's P.O.V

Monday, I was back to school, Henry had taken me on a car date during the weekend and it was beautiful, Mary still had not told Henry and I didn't want to keep this from me cause he'd be mad that I knew and didn't tell him. He wanted peace, his mom wanted war and there i was, in the middle.

Dang it.

I walked into those doors with Jaxton beside me, It oddly felt good to be back in this crazy school and it made me smile. There was no more Johnathan here but that didn't mean there was no bunch of crazies here, once Jax and I started walking to our lockers, whispers started that the dark angel was back to school and yeah, it wasn't so bad anyways. Students I didn't know walked up to me to ask how I was doing, showing their concerns and it really was nice to know people missed me.

Tyler tackled me into a hug once he saw me, leaving Christian behind and running to me during lunch and I swear that kid talks a lot which is sort of cute.

"Tyler, I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"Welcome back," Christian said as he walked up to me, I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hi,"

"You don't look that bad."

"I had time to look more like Dylan and less than a zombie." I said and Tristian laughed.

"We'll see you around?"

"Of course," I said before walking over to my table where everyone I loved sat, Raven, Jaxton, Jon, Gwen, Zach now even sat on this table and Henry too. "Scoot bitch," I said to Zach as i sat in between him and Henry.

"Hey hey, look who's the topic of today!" Gwen said and I grinned.

"I know, I know." I sighed dramatically. "It feels so good to be popular for the wrong things." I said with a hand on my chest and they laughed.

"Doofus." Jaxton said and shook his head.

I had been getting a lot of attention and no anxiety yet but being in the cafeteria and having all these eyes, made me feel uneasy.

"Good to have you back, love." Gwen said and I cleared my throat.

"I want to give a speech!" I said and held my apple juice box up. "Everybody hold your expensive champagne." I said and everyone grabbed their juice box except Henry and Zach who was drinking his.

"It really feels good to be back on this royal table, who would have thought we would be this many? This table goes way back, it started with Raven and I, that is Raven right there." I said and pointed at her and she did a small wave. "She got us this table with her powers and then jaxton joined the table, please give it up for jaxjax." I said ad Jon, Raven and Gwen clapped for him.

"I'm gonna cry." Jax said and I held back a laugh.

Henry covered his face with his hand probably asking himself how he ended up with me.

"Anyways, during the days I was crushing on Mr. Ashcroft, this table was our secret everything. Then Jon was the next member since everyone in the school hated his guts anyways and he wasn't so popular anymore,"