A Lopez Party

BAD CUPID

Creates By; Snow Marisvega.

Chapter 14

I finally left my room after hours of just laying on my bed and watching reaction videos on YouTube of things I liked. I scratched my head, ruffling it the more as I walked down the stairs and saw mom in the kitchen, cooking and...seemed to be in a hurry. Rushing left and right. Whenever did she even get back? She had not even taken off all her clothes.

"Hey, mom. When did you get back? And why are you rushing?"

"Hey, sweetie. Um...about thirty minutes ago." She replied as she ran to the sink and picked up a plate. "I announced that i was hope, but I guess you were too busy in your porn that you couldn't tell."

"First of all, eww."

"Your dad will be home today. And I just wanna make his favorite to welcome him home since he's been working hard." Her smile grew.

I gave her a soured look.

"Oh, well here I thought we had someone important coming home." I sighed. "I'll just head back to my room."

"Honey!" Mom called. "I love your father and soon, very soon, you will understand why I was able to forgive him. You know me more than anybody, do you really think I had no reason?"

"I don't know, mom. But I can't exactly think of a good reason." I replied. "Not even in a million years."

"Well, one day in those million years you'll understand." She said and turned back to her pot. "Hopefully, it wouldn't be too late."

"Hmmph." I looked away from her. "Anyways, I got invited to a party tonight and I wanted to ask if I could go."

"Is it Raven or Jax?"

"None of them. Her name's Quinn."

Mom paused and turned to me with blinking surprised eyes.
"Another girl. Well damn, everybody loves you." She smiled.

"So, can I go?"

"For real?"

"Yeah, and why are you shocked like it's the first time or its impossible?" I frowned at her

"Oh honey, that's not what made me this shocked. It's the fact that you wanna go"

"Well, you said I had to make friends, right."

"Yeah, but I know you, baby. And everywhere you are, there's always this...trouble."

"Mom."

"I just don't want you to have the kinda life you had in Seattle." She said and i swallowed.

"Can we not talk about that?"

Mom stared at me for a while and nodded. "Yeah, sure."

I shook my head at her.

"Yeah. Remember when it was that girl at your last school's birthday. Uh..what's her name." She was trying to remember. I gave her a confused look to make sure she knew I didn't quite remember. " The...the black girl with the huge round brown eyes whose mom went to college with me and was also a diva passing down the diva blood to her daughter"