Why Can't I Remember?

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 52

Dylan's P.O.V

Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots

No.

Think we kissed but I forgot
Last Friday night

Why am I hearing that? Why is she singing and adding to my pain!!!

Yeah we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Make it stop.

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, it was my goddamn phone. I stretched my hand to my phone which was laying on the dresser, I answered the call not even checking whom it was first.

"Hello?"

"Rise and shine!!!! Dark Angel!" Raven squealed through the phone, making my head pound so bad. I moved the phone away from my ear for a few seconds and then brought it back.

"Stop screaming," I muttered, I wanted to yell but I knew better. "My head hurts so bad." I said as I stayed still trying not to move cause of how bad it hurt. "Ugh,"

"It's gotta hurt after last night." She said with a chuckle and I frowned.

Last night?

"What happened last night?"

"A lot." I could tell she had her evil smile on.

"Why did you call so early?" I asked with annoyance.

"It's almost eleven thirty, dumbass. I'm on my way to your house."

I groaned again. "No please, stay there."

"Too-fucking late"

I sighed.

"How do you feel?"

"Like someone hit my head with an Axe." I confessed.

"Your imaginations dear Dylan is beyond this world."

"Whatever,"

"Just take a bottle of water and some pain killers for your headache, that should help."

I hummed in response, still feeling sleepy and angry that she had cut my sleep short.

"Alright then, I'll be there soon. I need to also disturb Jaxton and make him mad like you are. You'll soon be rushing to puke since you haven't done that this morning, later." She said and hanged up.