A Night Of A Thousand Dramas.

Don't play song just yet!!!!

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter 79.

Dylan's P.O.V

Everyone turned to Johnathan and looked at him, the light shone on just him and everyone knew where he was. He was angry, I could see it. He deserved to be punished this way and deserved may more.

"When I tried to explain to my best friend why I couldn't come save her the last time Johnathan went over, she didn't want to listen to me meanwhile Lucifer blocked her number from my phone so I wouldn't be able to go cause he figured it all out." I said and looked at Johnathan.  How does it feel to be in the spotlight? I mean you do love being the center of attention, don't you?" I flashed him a smile.

"You fucking bastard!" He yelled and pushed Jon's hand off his arm and began making his way towards me, he climbed up the stage and grabbed me by the collar. "How could you?" He had through gritted teeth, veins popping out of his forehead, his eyes red with anger.

"I warned you, didn't I?" I smiled at him

"I will-" Johnathan couldn't complete his sentence, something he hasn't been able to do for a while now probably because of the fact that Henry twirled him and his punched him right in the nose and he stumbled backwards, almost falling to the ground.

He cursed. "What the fuck? You broke my nose!!" He yelled as he clutched his bleeding nose.

"Oh really? Bummer, I was planning on breaking your face." Henry said and took a step towards him but I grabbed his arm and it was hardened which means he had a huge amount of anger in his veins right now. "Touch him again and you'll find out how fast I can break six of your bones without breaking a sweat." He said, his voice sharp.

Johnathan just stared at us as he wiped his bleeding nose carefully, I guess a white suit wasn't the best choice.

"Fuck you! Fuck you both!" Johnathan growled and looked at the crowd. "Guys, its me j-johnathan. They're lying." He pointed at us.  "I didn't d-do what-t-that tape is...it's n-not me. It's fake!"

Was he seriously gonna try to deny it?

"You shouldn't even bother pretending, Johnathan." Jon said as he made his way to the stage. "Your action alone proves that you are guilty as charged." He shrugged. "You should stop the act." Jon said in a bored tone.

"You! Fuck you! I gave you your popularity back!" Johnathan said as he made his way towards Jon but Henry blocked his way.

"You didn't give me anything, you fucking psycho! I didn't want the stupid popularity! I wanted revenge for my friend. To get justice and that's what we did! I don't want any popularity by the side of a rapist like the rest of your stupid Pokemon boys who do whatever you say like the dogs they tend to be! I hope y'all really do feel useless right now?" Jon said as he looked at the crowd and back at Johnathan. "My place is beside Dylan," he said and stood by my right. "He's my friend."

I smiled at him and looked at Johnathan. "It's game over for you, Johnathan. The truth is out, that you're a fucking rapist and that's all you'll ever be!"