(3) Akatsuki

Kisame POV

My eyes wandered around the small hideout as they landed on leader-sama. It had been a long time since I had seen him in person. A few years at most. As for Tobi, I had seen him in person just a few months ago.

It seemed both Kakuzu, Hidan and Deidara were all dead. Yet Tobi, or at least that was what I was supposed to call him, was still alive.  I grinned slowly. And it seemed Konoha ninja were the cause of it. I wondered if he was annoyed by it at all.

Leader-sama spoke.

"Kisame," his emotionless voice was firm as usual.

The grin that had spread on my face vanished in a second.

"Yes?"

"There's a chakra coming extremely close to the hideout. Were you followed?"

His eyes landed on me and then Itachi.

Itachi answered calmly to his question,"A rogue ninja is near the hideout..."

There was a silence.

"Rogue ninja...I see... Kisame, Itachi leave the hideout at once and continue with your mission."

Itachi and I did as he said and as we were leaving out of the corner of my eye I saw her sitting down. Mizuki. In a pile of blood looking calm as ever just like when she killed back then. Still smiling. She got it from me. She spent too much time around me... back then.

I looked in front of me to see Itachi much farther ahead of me. I caught up to him and asked him a simple question,"You think leader-sama is going to recruit her?"

There was silence before he answered.

"Maybe... let's just focus on getting the four tails."

I sighed. He was right. There was no need for me to think of such things.

Mizuki POV

I stood up slowly as I began kicking the now dead corpse. So annoying. I usually didn't clean up these types of messes but I was in no mood to just leave it like this. I kicked all of the bodies into a pile and was about to walk away from them when a human dropped from the sky... literally. Orange hair, purple eyes red and black cloak and surprisingly a tiny bit intimidating.
He narrowed his eyes slowly as he took a single step towards me. A metal rod went flying my way and I simply used my ice to block it. I blinked a few times. Was this the Akatsuki?

There was a silence.

"..."

"The ice ninja, Mizuki I offer you to join the Akatsuki."

There was a long silence this time.

The hell?

I giggled silently," I, Mizuki, already have a huge bounty on my head. By joining this "Akatsuki" it will only increase."

He blinked a second time his hard cold gaze still looking straight into my eyes," I insist you join us."

There was a silence.

"No."

He looked at me and I looked at him for a long time. I slowly turned around and when I did I walked away slowly. I expected him to attack me or something but nothing ended up happening. I just walked away calmly and went back to the village.

Once I got there I went in through the front door and when I did I was met  by water all over the floor. My eyebrow twitched a few times. The ninja from the hidden mist were grown men and women why couldn't they clean up for themselves?

I sighed cleaning up the water and tidying up the place. Once I was done I decided to go to sleep but wondering if it was safe I made a barrier of ice around me first just in case before going to bed.

Later on...

Three days passed since my encounter with that guy and nothing ended up happening. I continued to keep my guard up constantly just in case something did happen but I'm slowly starting to think that they lost interest in me. Or at least that's what I thought.

It was night time and I was reading and actually enjoying a book when the wall on my right side fell down literally. I flinched and my eyebrow twitched when I saw who it was. I bit my lip trying to contain the anger I knew I couldn't control.

"Use the door you fish! That's why it's there! Of all people I thought you would know! Did you lose all your manners or what?! USE THE DOOR!"

He stood up straight as he grinned so that all his teeth showed. His blue skin was the same as usual and he was wearing the same black and red cloak as the last time I saw him. 

He began to speak," You rejected leader-sama's request, why?"

I crossed my arms and made a face," I didn't want to have more ninja come after me, Kisame, why?"

He took out his sword Samehada and held it so that it was visbly showing.

" It's not like they could kill you or capture you no matter how many ninja they sent."

A slow small smile spread on my face ,"You're right."

He was prasing me but I knew right away what he was about to ask... or rather demand.

His grin vanished,"Join the Akatsuki."

I crossed my arms slowly as I undid my short silver hair that was tied," And if I don't?"

"Well," he pointed, Samehada at me," I'll shred you to pieces then."

I smirked and got up,"Fine. I'll join."

He grinned.

"...If you fix the wall."

His grin vanished and he made a unamused face ,"Do I actually have to?"

I laughed," No. I just find it funny when you're unamused."

He made an annoyed face before throwing the Akatsuki cloak at my face.

"Put it on," he said.

I shrugged,"Okay."

He turned around and I tilted my head,"We're leaving right now?"

He looked at me ,"Yes, why? Are you tired?" he said dragging the last word.

I quickly shook my head before looking down.

"Hey, catch."

I looked up to see a small object flying my way and I caught it. A ring. It was a ring.

I stared at it before putting on and litterally jumping through the hole in my room.

What an unexpected turn of events.

_________________________________________________________

Third chapter | Akatsuki completed ❤❤❤

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!