(7) Tobi Is A Bad Boy

Mizuki POV

After I learned Itachi died a lot changed in the Akatsuki.

For starters, Pein and Konan died leaving only me, Kisame, Zetsu and Tobi left. Soon after, I learned that Sasuke had joined the Akatsuki which seemed quite ironic.

Soon enough the Akatsuki moved to a different hideout which was actually a bit nicer than all the others but at the same time, I felt as if I was being left out of something big. That's why I approached Kisame's room.

I knocked on the door and Kisame opened it and as usual, he had a grin on his face. He didn't have a shirt on but at the moment I really didn't care.I passed him by and face planted on his bed.

He sat beside me waiting for me to say something. After a good twenty seconds, I lifted my face from his pillow.

"What is it that all of you know that I don't know?" I asked gently.

Kisame's eyebrow raised,"I was waiting for you to ask me that question."

He sighed,"Tobi declared war on the 5 great nations."

My eyebrow rose before I began to giggle,"Kisame, stop joking with me. Be serious."

Kisame gave a wide grin, "The best part of it is that I'm being perfectly serious."

I immediately stopped giggling and frowned, "What?"

"Tobi isn't who you think he is," Kisame said.

"Then who is he?" I asked looking directly at him.

Kisame looked away from me, "I think you need to ask him yourself."

I narrowed my eyes at Kisame, "Do you want to die?"

He immediately looked at me and his eyebrow rose, "What do you mean?"

I bit my lip, "I'm in the mood for sushi right now Kisame."

Kisame sat up straight,"Mizuki, I'll shred you to pieces."

"Tell me, what I want to know Kisame, now," I said in a stern voice.

He tilted his head, "I don't feel like it."

I immediately began to make ice in my hand making sure Kisame could see making it in my hand. Kisame took Samehada in his left hand.

"I'll start with your arms," Kisame said.

"And I'll start with your head," I said before extending my hand.

"Stop."

A voice came from the outside of Kisame's room.

I looked at Kisame and we grinned at each other before I opened the door to see Zetsu.

"We don't need more Akatsuki members to die," Black Zetsu said.

"Mizuki, if you are going to talk to someone about Tobi you should talk to Tobi, not Kisame, "White Zetsu said.

I narrowed my eyes at him before trying to punch him only to have my fist caught by a gloved hand. My eyes wandered up to being faced with an orange mask.