(6) News

Nine months later...

Mizuki POV

"Tobi? Where are you going?"

He said nothing.There was no reply. His mask faced me for a second but then looked away at once. He passed me by slowly and took larger and faster steps each step he took.

I stared at him as he passed me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Tobi?" I said again.

He was silent as he walked away from me. Not a word escaped his lips.

My mouth opened slowly but closed. I didn't want to walk after him but I did want to know where he was going, after all we had no missions to do so I wondered why Tobi was in such a rush.

"Tobi, wait?! Where are you going?"my voice was slightly louder than usual and he turned around quickly in response.

"Stop following me," he said his voice deep. He turned around once again and his Akatsuki cloak turned the other way in flash as he looked away from me.

I stiffened. His voice sounded slightly annoyed and even worse adult-ish. I blinked a few times and I stood completely still as I watched him walk ahead of me and before I knew it he walked right out of my sight.

My eyes stared at nothing in particular. He was different. Too different. I didn't understand why and at the same time I felt I didn't need to know why.

I stood there shocked as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.I was more curious then anything and I wanted answers. He had been acting this way for a month now and I knew that he would soon cross the line but not like this.

I simply thought Tobi was bipolar.

Despite what he said I chose to follow his direction but he was gone. I couldn't find him. Or sense his chakra. He had disappeared. I felt my heart beat fast. I was throughly confused. Had something happened? My eyebrows furrowed as I felt a chakra come from the east of me it was large and familiar. Kisame, I knew.

I decided to go there and figure out,one, if he was up to something and two, if he knew why Tobi was acting this way. Jumping through the trees quickly I got to my destination but when I saw what Kisame was doing I decided to sty out of the matter. He seemed to be fighting with an opponent while a red-head woman with glasses, and a orange haired man just seemed to be watching in the background. I blinked a few times watching the fight closely before sighing heavily. It was clearly obvious that Kisame was going to win. So why had I gotten so interested in such a fight. It wasn't like me. I had to focus on finding Tobi.

But then I started to question myself. Why was I so concerned about Tobi? Why did I care so much? Why was I so curious? What was it about Tobi that peaked my interest?

Why did I even want answers?

Unnecessary questions kept filling my head and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't seem to clear them from my mind, at least that was until I looked back up at Kisame.

I blinked few times before looking at all the people who were currently there.

If Kisame was here... where was Itachi?

I blinked a couple more times before setting my mind back on Tobi. I needed to find him. I went deeper into the forest and I began feeling a strong chakras coming from the south. I spotted Konoha ninjas and also I spotted Tobi. I stayed a distance away from the group but even from there I could tell...

Tobi was being Tobi... but not the Tobi that I knew.

Obito POV

I was fading away from time, Kamui, because I no longer had to delay these Konoha ninjas any longer. Itachi was dead and I felt hollow looking at Kakashi's face for so long. I was disappearing bit by bit when out of the corner of my eye I saw Mizuki. She was staring at me. I wondered how she would feel when I would, eventually tell her Tobi really wasn't Tobi.

Or rather Tobi was non-existent.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sixth Chapter| News ❤❤❤

Writers block though o-o

Vote

Comment

Enjoy