(24) Confessions

Mizuki POV

We walked miles and miles before we settled in a village. It wasn't far from Konoha but it certainly was a beautiful small village. The elders in it were quite nice and we soon got a small house there and began to live a comfortable life with each other.

"Obito?" I asked walking through the house slowly.

He looked at me as he was reading a book,"What?" he asked.

"I was thinking... remember a month ago when we stopped at that inn..."

He nodded and I bit my lip before saying what I wanted to say,"I want to know everything about you...your full story...all your secrets. I mean we are married, right?"

He looked at me before sighing,"Come here," he said and I walked closer to him.

"Sit down," he said.

I did as I was told and looked at him in silence.

"You really want to know all of it, huh?"

I nodded.

"Fine, then," he said.

---

I finished hearing Obito's story and I looked at him with wide eyes. We certainly weren't in the same level of skill. Me and him. It scared me how powerful Uchiha's could be. To even imagine attacking the leaf village at the age fourteen was ridiculous. He could probably defeat me in the blink of an eye. It made me feel uncomfortable. He...he could control the nine tails and I was almost positive I couldn't defeat it.

"Thinking of power levels?"

His voice immediately made me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and blushed,"Yes."

He smiled,"I would never hurt you so stop comparing our power levels and also I'm an Uchiha...it's to be expected."

I nodded.

"Speaking of, there's somewhere I want to take you," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll see when I take you,"

"When?"

"You'll know when I take you there," he said.

I frowned. I wasn't going to get any information out of him. I was sure. I slowly crawled into his lap and he simply let me lie there as he continued to read his book. I began to get tired and I ended up sleeping on him.

Obito POV

It was midnight when I finished reading my book. I looked down at my lap.

Why did she always end up sleeping on me?

Was I really that comfortable that I was like a pillow for her? I didn't mind it, honestly because she was an extremely still sleeper but I was scared she would wake up if I moved. If it was anyone else I would've moved by now. It was only because it was her.

Mizuki.

I sighed before running my fingers through her silver silky hair. It was so incredibly long. It went all the way down to her knees and I couldn't help but love to touch it. She certainly had changed. Memories filled my mind as I kissed her forehead. Beautiful. That's what she was.

I stared at her for another five minutes before she shifted. I smiled as I watched her get up.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She smirked,"Where?"

"I told you before, you'll know when you get there."

I slowly helped her on to her feet before holding her hand and walking out of our house. We walked in the dark with each other. I watched as she held on to me tightly and I lead her through the forest in silence. Finally, we got there and her face immediately lit up.

"Obito...it's so...so pretty," she said as she looked in front of her.

It was a vast lake and the moon shone down on it making the water gleam. She smiled and I heard her giggle as she stared at me.

"Let's go up there," I said as I pointed at a tree.

She smiled,"Okay," she said.

We both walked up the tree and sat down on the branch as soon as we were up at the top. I held her hand making her blush and stiffened. She soon relaxed and smiled.

"It was here, in this type of place where you changed my mind about having a war. I thank you for that."

She blushed harder,"Don't mention it," she said.

We stared at the water in perfect silence. It was calming and we sat there for a long twenty minutes. Suddenly, I felt an urge wash over me. I looked at Mizuki before taking her hand and walking her off the tree. I picked a random tree and we sat at the base of it. She was staring at me and I began to kiss her gently.

She immediately stiffened,"We can't do this here," she said pushing against my chest.

I smiled amused,"We should take this somewhere else then?"

She blushed heavily and nodded. I lifted her up bridal style and began to walk.

Once I had approached our house my hand twisted the cold doorknob before I opened the door. I walked through the house with her before letting Mizuki down on the bed and switching on the light.

Her eyes avoided mine at all costs and I slowly put my finger under her chin and pushed it up so her eyes were forced to meet mine. I could hear her breathing slow and I kissed her cheek. I hovered over her as I felt my heart begin to beat faster.

I looked deep into her blue eyes before giving her another gentle kiss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Twenty-Fourth Chapter | Confessions ❤❤❤

Thanks for 7K

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~