(18) His Real Name & Face

Mizuki POV

"I am.."

I tilted my head at him,"You are..."

He pulled the mask that he was wearing off and I bit my bottom lip.

He stripped off and he spoke,"I am Obito," he said as he panted. His eyes were looking at me and I observed he only had a rinnegan in one eye and the other one looked like a normal eye. Plain black.I stared at him as I touched his face. He was an Uchiha no doubt.

I looked at him before slowly stroking his hair,"Obito," I said," your real name."

I glared at him,"If your lying I'll-"

"I'm not," he said cutting me off.

I slowly got off of him and he slowly sat up. I looked at the scars on the right side of his face and skimmed my finger over them.

"Real," I said gently as I looked into his eyes.

"Obito."

He stiffened,"What?"

"I'll kill you the next time you lie to me," I said and I saw him look at me.

"I doubt it," he said.

I was just getting used to his voice and I giggled before making a serious expression.

"Do you... actually like me?" I asked with a blush on my face," I mean... you've been pretending to be someone your not so I'm not sur-"

I cut myself off as Obito began to lean closer to me. He slowly cupped my cheek and leaned even closer until our noses were touching. Then slowly he put his lips on mine and gave me a short sweet kiss. When he disconnected our lips there was a heavy blush on my face and Obito smiled.

"That should answer your question, shouldn't it?"

I gulped as I felt tears slip out of my eyes. This time they were tears of happiness.

He slowly wrapped his arms around me and I felt him stroke my hair slowly.

"Thank you," he said silently. He gave me another kiss on my forehead before speaking,"It's been such a long time since anyone's seen my face... it feels strange."

"I'm sure it does," I said as I stared at his face.

"How old are you?"

He looked at me as he narrowed his eyes," Why do you want to know?" he asked.

"I want to know if you're older then me that's all," I  responded.

"Thirty," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, why do you not believe me?"

"No, that's not it, I'm just happy you're older than me," I said smiling.

I saw him scoff and I leaned in closer to him and gave him a tight hug,"Am I the first female you've liked?" I asked smiling.

"No," he said which made me frown.

"Who was before me?" I asked.

Obito scoffed,"I won't tell you that."

I frowned,"Why?" I asked.

"Because that's too much information about me," he said.

"Tell me about you," he said.

I gave him a smile,"If I tell you my secrets will you tell me yours?" I asked.

"Not all of them...," he said," but some of them... including her but you have to start."

"Fine by me," I said.

---

I had finished telling him about me and all my secrets. My dad, my mother, my comrades, Kisame, all of it.

"You've certainly killed a lot of people," he said frowning.

I made a disgusted look,"And you haven't?"

He looked at me and then back forward,"No... I've probably killed more."

I looked up at him,"It's not easy in this shinobi world," I said with a straight and serious face.

"I know," he responded,"I know too well..."

"What happened to you? I mean... what did you do and who is this girl?"

Obito looked at me,"I got crushed by a boulder," he said.

I looked at him and my eyebrows furrowed,"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He looked at me for a good ten seconds before taking off his Akatsuki cloak. He then showed me that one part of his body was a pale colour while the other side of his body was somewhat okay.

As for his face that was also a scar from it.

"As for Rin... she was someone I cared for... I truly liked her, but she got killed in front of my eyes. Kakashi killed her... and he got his sharingan from me... They all thought I was dead but Madara saved me," he said looking at me.

"Madara?"

He nodded.

"Do you expect me to believe that?" I asked.

Obito blinked,"You don't have to believe me," he said,"he saved me and showed me how cruel reality is and that... is why I am here now," he said.

I stared at him,"But how did you kill more people then me if that's your story?"

He looked at me his face emotionless," I told you I'd share with you some of my secrets... not all of them."

I sighed as I looked deep into his eyes,"I like it. It's real."

"We should get out of this dimension," Obito said,"Oh and also, don't let Zetsu know that you know who I really am."

He grabbed his mask and put it over his face before he stood up.

His eye opened and just like before I was sucked out of the dimension and back in the bedroom, we were in before.

I looked around and back at Obito,"I'm tired.I'm going to go to bed," I said stretching.

"Oh, really? " Obito said.

He held hands with me,"Well, then I will too."

I smiled,"Really? Your joking right," I said silently.

"Nope," he said before literally picking me up and laying me down on the bed. He then wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed me against his chest.

"O-Obito, w-what ar-"

"Shut up," he said cutting me off,"I want to cuddle with you right now," he said.

I smiled before burying my face deeper into his chest and falling asleep.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eighteenth Chapter | His R eal Name & Face ❤❤❤

Oh, Mizuki and Obito 0-0

They're super close to each other.

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~