(13) Cave

Two weeks later...

Mizuki POV

It was raining heavily outside and I could feel my heart beating. It had been exactly a month since Tobi had declared war on the five great nations and the alligned forces and us Akatsuki seemed to both be behind in plans. Though Sasuke and Tobi were now on a good page I was beginning to worry what we really had to fight for the war. Creatures, Zetsu me, Kisame and Tobi?

Was that really enough?

I didn't think so but it didn't matter. I would go with what they said. Doing that was more interesting then sitting around here doing nothing.

I sighed as I sat down criss crossed on the bed I could still hear it raining heavily outside and I felt myself shiver.

I hoped there was no thunder.

I slowly got up and walked outside into the rain away from the Akatsuki hideout.

I really did think I would get in trouble one day for doing this but today was not that day.

I had left my cloak at the hideout so the only way someone would be able to identify me was by my face which had changed lately because my hair was beginning to grow even longer than usual.

I stepped in the wet grass and twirled around once and looked up at the sky. The rain... It reminded me of Kisame... I wondered when he would be back.

I looked back down at my feet. Rain. It had been such a long time since I had been outside in the rain. The last time was war where I didn't have a choice but to stay. Until right now I had avoided it like the plague but now, it seemed somewhat comforting.

"Mizuki."

I immedietly stiffened before turning around ever so slowly. There stood Tobi whose arms were crossed and by his voice was probably not happy.

I gulped as he began walking towards me,"Do you want the hideout to be found?" he asked.

I frowned,"No one comes around this area... and on top of that... I'm not wearing my Akatsuki cloak... I didn't think anyone could suspect I was the Akatsuki.

Tobi stayed still for a long time before grabbing my arm and walking quickly. A blush appeared on my face.

My eyes widened as I stiffened at physical contact. He was touching me and yet, though it would usually upset me it felt comforting right now.

I expected Tobi to go back to the hideout but he didn't he actually went inside a random cave and I followed him.

It seemed he had been here before because his Akatsuki cloak was on a huge rock in the middle of the cave.

I stared at him and scoffed.
"And you say I'm careless. You left your Akatsuki cloak here."

Tobi scoffed,"The only reason you were able to come in this place was because you were touching me. You wouldn't have even recognized it if I hadn't showed it to you."
There was a silence,"Explain yourself," he said.

I smiled,"I just wanted to go out in the rain. That's all. It's been such a long time."

He stared at me for a very long time before walking over to his Akatsuki cloak and picking it up.

"Where are you going now?" I asked.

He looked at me,"Nowhere."

He put the cloak over my shoulders and looked away from me,"You'll get sick," was all he said.

A blush came on my face and I sighed,"You really do take care of your fellow Akatsuki members don't you?"

He simply scoffed,"It's only because it's you. You are important."

I smirked,"Is that all?" I said in a teasing voice.

Tobi didn't answer he just kept quiet. He looked outside the cave at the rain,"Maybe, there's more I wouldn't know."

I smiled as I looked outside. I felt happy. My heartfelt warm.

Suddenly I looked at Tobi.

"Hey, Madara."

He looked at me,"What?"

"I've been curious... what made you want to achieve peace in the first place? It's a huge goal."

Tobi looked forward
,"There's always war and death. It would be nice if that would just disappear from life."

I smiled,"You have a kind heart, I see..."

His sharingan turned on and he began to walk closer to me. When he was standing next to me he stared at me.

"You must also have a kind heart," he said.

I scoffed,"What makes you think that?"

He chuckled,"Putting your cloak over me? Isn't that a bit extreme."

I stiffened. How had he noticed? I had removed it before he had woken up.

He looked at me and I looked at him for a good minute.

I giggled,"You caught me...," I said silently.

I looked around,"So this is like your own personal hideout... am I the first one here? I mean.... am I the first one to see this place?"

He looked at me and then back forward,"Zetsu's been here too," he said.

A smile appeared on my face before I looked forward,"When will I be able to go back to the hideout?" I asked.

He looked down at the floor,"You can leave now if you want," he said.

A blush appeared on my face,"No, I'd rather stay here... with you."

Tobi chuckled,"Do as you wish," he said before walking deep inside the cave. I wondered if there really was something back there but I decided not to follow him. I slowly sat down on the floor as I gripped his Akatsuki cloak. I put it over me like a blanket and drifted off into a sleep.

Obito POV

It was night time when I finished my business in the cave. I decided to go back to the hideout only to see Mizuki sleeping on the rock near the entrance. She was using my Akatsuki cloak as a blanket and I couldn't help but chuckle. I walked close to her making sure she was asleep before wrapping my arms around her. I could feel my heart beating and I took her silver hair and moved it out of her face. I slowly leaned closer to her and kissed her on her forehead.

I wished she was awake to see me like this but I couldn't show my face to her.

I picked her up bridal style and holding her gently in my arms I walked to the hideout before entering.

My face was completely exposed.

Zetsu was there and he looked up at me,"Is that safe Obito?"

"She's sleeping... it doesn't matter."

I passed him by and walked into my room and let her down.

I wished she knew who I was but I couldn't let her. My plans were more important.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter Thirteen | Cave completed❤️❤️❤️

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~