(17) Just A Nobody

Mizuki POV

I felt chills go down my back and I gulped.

Tobi wasn't Tobi? Then who was Tobi?

I felt my heart beating and I gulped heavily.  I felt terrible and suddenly felt happy that I had been cautious with him but still... I had trusted him and I had respected him. Did that mean it was all for nothing? His feelings, were they fake? Was he just trying to be cautious like any shinobi should be?

I felt myself begin to shiver. Tobi.. he couldn't be trusted could he be? I wondered what I would do but after thinking about it I decided to just do what I would normally do. Confront him straight on like the old Mizuki would do.

I waited for him to come back to the hideout and after a day passed of complete shock he came back to the hideout. I felt his chakra come and he opened the door.

"Oh Mizuki," he simply said.

He was about to walk right past me when I decided to speak,"Stop right there Tobi!"

His head immediately turned to meet my face. He was used to me calling him Madara so I'm sure the fact I called him such a thing surprised him. He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Mizuki," he said in a low voice," is there something wrong?" he asked.

"You lied to me..," I said.

I saw him stiffen but then relax,"What makes you think that?" he asked.

I glared at him intensely.

"You know why," I said my voice turbulent.

"Why?" he asked.

"You're not really Madara, are you?" I said.

"I am," he said his sharingan now glowing.

I felt my heart beat even faster and I scoffed,"Lies!"

Tobi who's Sharingan was glowing scoffed at me,"I am," he said.

I felt myself start to shake,"I saw him in the coffin, you stupid Uchiha!"

He stiffened as there was a huge silence.

"What you aren't going to deny it?" I asked,"The long black hair, the red-clad armour it wasn't you in there?! So who are you be honest with me."

He simply stood still and his eye snapped back open but his sharingan looked different. It was the Mangekyo Sharingan. It was like Itachi's... something that was unique to Uchiha's.

I bit my lip tightly.

"What? Are you gonna kill me?"

There was a silence as I watched his eye opened even wider and I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt the air in my system being squeezed out of my lungs.  A mere second passed and I was in the same dimension I had been in before. There were blocks floating everywhere but unlike the other time, I wasn't in here alone. In front of me stood Tobi who had a kunai in his hands. I felt my heart beat even faster than before.

I gulped once before speaking,"So you really are going to kill me then?" I asked as I looked at him sadly.

He said nothing but began to walk towards me. I felt my heart beating out of my chest and a lump make its way in my throat. I swallowed hard. Was he really heartless?  Was he really going to take my life?

My heart skipped a beat as I asked myself yet another question

Was I going to just let him?

I sighed as I stood up straight. I faced Tobi as I swallowed hard  yet again. He was almost in front of me.

A few seconds passed and I felt him put his hand on my back,"I'm sorry," he simply said before he pointed the kunai at my vital point. My heart.

I looked up at him,"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me and then back the kunai.

"You're distracting me from my plans. My dream... if your here that will all change."

I looked up at him. His voice had changed, it didn't sound as deep as before.

"Who are you then?" I asked.

"You don't need to know," he said as he pointed his kunai closer to my chest. His hand was now visibly shaking and I could hear him taking heavy breaths. I immediately took the kunai out of his hand and threw it behind me so it made a clanking noise as it hit one of the blocks around me.

"Who are you?" I asked yet again.

He looked at me,"Just a nobody," he said.

I felt myself bite my lip so hard it began to bleed. I clenched my fists so hard they felt as if they would fall off.

"Just a nobody?"

He nodded and as soon as he did him I gave him a punch so hard it made a crack in his mask.

I tackled him to the ground and as soon as I did I felt tears began to flow out of my eyes.

"Just a nobody. Then why were you so nice? Why did you show me so much kindness? Why the hell did I fall for you if you were fake from the start?!"

There was a silence and I punched Tobi's mask again as it made another huge crack in his mask.

"I asked you a question damn it!"

He said nothing and I gritted my teeth at him.

"I'll answer it for you then, it was because..., you were someone... you weren't a nobody...

...

...

...

you were... a person, a person I loved."

Tobi's sharingan switched off immediately and I finally heard him speak.

"I'm sorry," he said his body shaking. I had done something... the mask wasn't the only thing I had cracked. His voice was the same as before different. Slightly deep but not as deep as before. 

I glared at him,"Sorry? Do you think sorry will fix this? Who are you Tobi!?"

There was a silence as I saw him put his hands on his mask,"I am..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Seventeenth Chapter | Just A Nobody ❤❤❤

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~