(19) You Can't Come

Someone tell me what's going on here ^^__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Mizuki POV

I sat silently on the bed as I ran my fingers through my hair thinking of how long and what we had to do to prepare for this war. Finally, it was almost here, the war we had all been preparing for. I was not excited but at the same time, I was not disappointed. I couldn't say I was particularly happy though. There would be bloodshed no doubt. It made me feel uncomfortable but... I would support Obito no matter what. Though I knew I would talk to him about it soon enough. Ironically, Obito walked through the door at that time and I gulped. I really didn't have the confidence right now to talk to him about the matter so he passed me by and I kept my mouth shut.

He was wearing his mask and suddenly he faced me. It hadn't been the first time I had seen him since I had talked to him about his true identity but I still felt my heart flutter when I was around him.

I was about to say his name but he seemed to beat me to it.

"Mizuki," he said.

I looked straight at him making him now he had my attention.

"We need to talk," he said which made me giggle.

I was going to say that myself.

"What?" I asked and Obito removed his mask.

"About the war...," he began,"Kabuto will be staying near this hideout. Do you want me to shift you to a different hideout?"

I looked at him,"Why would you need to shift me?" I asked.

"I'll be going with you, right?"

He immediately shook his head and one of my eyebrows rose. I felt upset but I'm sure he had a reason, right?

"Why? Why can't I go with you?" I asked.

Obito immediately looked away from me and my eyebrow rose.

"Why?" I questioned yet another time.

"Because," Obito said,"I lost someone I cared about before in war... if it happens again..."

He didn't continue his sentence and I smiled.

I was happy I was important to him.

"I understand," I said out loud," but this Kabuto who is he?"

"Oh, him," Obito said," he's someone I don't trust. He was with Orochimaru a while back and I want you to be very careful when you're around him."

"Obito," I said out loud,"I've been wondering you do know that... I'm a bit aganstthiswar."

Obito looked at me and tilted his head,"What?" he asked.

I gulped before panicking,"Oh, n-nothing," I said.

He looked at me for a long time but he slowly turned around and he disappeared in a swirl.

I needed to talk to him badly. I had tried to tell him but the words didn't come out as confident as I thought they would.

I sighed before calming myself. I needed to go find the hideout he always hung out in. The one he had shown me when it was raining. I gulped before walking out of the hideout and to the exact spot I had been standing in before when it was raining.

I followed the way Obito had taken that day and it ultimately lead me to the cave. It was in the same place it had been before and even I had to admit, It truly was well hidden.

I slowly entered the hideout and walked to the huge rock I had slept on.I heard footsteps come from far away and I immediately hid behind the rock.

"Come out! I know your hiding somewhere in here," I heard a deep voice.

Obito was using his "Madara" voice. Or at least that's what I called it.

I slowly came out from behind the rock and when Obito saw me he tilted his head.

"Mizuki, what are you doing?" he asked his voice changing immediately.

I made a serious expression,"We need to talk," I said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nineteenth Chapter | You Can't Come❤❤❤

I'm legit writing another Madara story O-O

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~