Truth

Wait! I'm kissing him? He's kissing me? I can't believe I'm letting this happen. I swear I can be so stupid sometimes. God I sure need prayers because at this rate I'm so going to hell. I push him away before jumping up and running to the opposite side of the room as he stares at me confused.

"Get out," I say pointing at the door with a shaky finger.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get. Out. Now."

"After I pored my heart out to you?"

A cracky laugh escapes my throat as I shake my head.

"You are just playing games with me. Games I currently can't handle."

"No I'm not! I thought we moved passed this? I swear I wouldn't lie about something like this? God, you have me sounding like a whinny little girl!"

"No, that's just your natural tone."

He glares at me and takes a step closer.

"Why are you acting like this?"

I take a step back and put a confused look on my face.

"I dont know what you are talking about."

he takes another step forward.

"I think you do."

"N-no I don't." My voice quivers as my back rams into the wall and he is now a breathe away from me. So close that a piece of paper wouldn't be able to slip through.

" Yes you do."

"No I don't!" I try to shove him away, but being the brick wall he is he doesn't move an inch.

"Tell me."

"There's nothing to tell."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Are you on your period?" He suddenly asks me making me gasp and look at him like he's grown five heads. Who just comes out and asks a girl that?

"No!"

"Than why are you acting like a hormonal pregnant woman?" He says as he puts his hands above my head, pinning me even more to the wall than I was before.

"Because I am you dip shit!" I screech angrily before realizing what I said. My eyes widen as my hand comes up to my mouth and I cover it staring at Jace's stunned expression. Taking my chance I push past him running out of my room, down the steps and out the door ignoring the calls I was getting from inside the house.

--------------------I should leave you here, but that would just be plan cruel so here ya go ---------JACES POV SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE GIRLY--------

I stare at the spot Aphrodite once stood unblinking. What does she mean she's pregnant? There's an actual human being growing inside of her? Is it mine?

Of course its yours! You are the only one she fucked in the past month and she was a virgin when she lost it to you. Not to mention she's not one of those whores from school.

What should I do?

Take responsibility like a real man would.

But mom, she will freak and my dad might disown me.

But what about her? She's young and has ambitions just like you. I thought you cared for her?

I do, bu-

There is no buts. Now go find her she might be in danger. You know how emotional teenagers can be.

Okay thanks. Wait, did I just thank my self. I was just talking to my self like an A class psycho. I can't believe I got her pregnant. My dad warned me this was eventually going to happen, but why would I listen to him? All I was worried about was getting her off my mind by having fun, but now I feel like I'm being punished for it.

Just as I'm about to open up the door Marie and Nara burst in the room with angry looks on their faces.

"Uh hey?"

"Dont you "hey" me mister! What did you do to the poor girl? She ran out of the house crying ignoring our calls to come back!" Nara shouts while pointing her finger rather ruffly into my chest. If this situation wasn't so serious I would probably of laughed, but now really isn't a good time.

Stepping past them, I jog out the room while yelling "sorry, nows not the time. I've got to find Aphrodite!" Before leaving the house and running down the side walk already knowing where she went. Our childhood play ground. Anytime one of us where angry we would meet the other one there. Either that or the river, and I know that's a place she doesn't want to go back to. I'm such an ass.

A/N: I WROTE THIS ON THE BUS SO GIVE ME SOME PROPS. I WILL START AN UPDATING SCHEDULE, BUT FOR NOW ILL DO IT WHEN EVER I GET A CHANCE. I DONT WANT TO MAKE ANY UNFULFILLED PROMISES. ANYWAYS WHATS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY SO FAR? MINES WHEN THE KISSED ;)