Part 9- Rewritten

"YOU'RE WHAT!" Jaces parents shriek as the look at eachother with wide shocked eyes causing people around us to stare.

Taking a deep breathe I repeat my self "I'm pregnant."

A FEW HOURS AGO

A few weeks passed and my belly is still as flat as can be (thank the lord) and me and Jace have a meeting with his parents and my mom today. She wanted to be there during the big reveal. I don't know how this is about to blow over, but I already can see this not going too well. What will his parents say when they find out their son has gotten a teenage girl- a girl who he use to be best friends with- pregnant?

Yeah, this isn't going to blow over well. And that's why the place we picked to tell them at is this fancy restraunt called Aunties. They serve the best soul food. Plus now we don't have to worry about them going all Ape Shit on us. Yes, we were irresponsible, but that doesn't mean I want to die.

We just told his parents it would be nice if we all got together and had a nice dinner out sometime that we could treat them to. Of course they accepted our invite. That leaves me where I am now. Putting on my white laced tank top with my lilac high waisted skirt. I curled the ends of my hair and pulled part of my hair back with a lilac bow giving me the Innocent look. I put a little bit of eyeliner under my eyes so my eyes look bigger giving me a round eyed look. Good. Now maybe they won't be too harsh. My innocent puppy dog look never fails. I hope I didnt just jinx my self.

I slip on my white flats just as my mom screams "Come on Te, Jack, Debby and Jace are here and if you don't hurry we are going to be late and miss our reservations."

I roll my eyes before I open my door and make my way down the steps only to see all four of them at the end.

"Oh Aphrodite! You look so beautiful! You are really living up to your name." Debby says with a bright smile as she looks me up and down as Jace just smirks at me and Jack chuckles. Debby walks up to me and engulfs me in a warm hug. "I haven't seen you in forever, we've missed you!"

"Hello Aphrodite. Long time no see, how have you been? Has your mom been fighting off the boys?" Jack asks as Debby pulls away from me.

My mom laughs along with everyone but me and Jace. We both give eachother a look and let out an awkward laugh. This isn't going to end well....

We all pile into Jacks Lamborghini (and oh my god, it has leather seats! so beautiful) and that's when I notice a little someone isn't here. I look at Jace who is sitting right next to me and lean in to him so I can whisper in his ear.

"Where's your sister?"

He leans in to me so he can whisper back.

"She's at grandmas. She can't be up past her bedtime or she'll get cranky."

"Oh." I say before sitting back in my seat. Oh how I miss That little muchkin. She's the only reason Debby and Jack are still together. They decided to work on their differences once Debby became pregnant with her, but that's after Jace had already been woken up one too many times from their never ending arguing.

The rest of the ride is filled with our parents chatting happily until we pull up to Aunties in all its glory. Entering I see a young girl at the front who I think I've seen around school before. Her black hair is pulled back into a ponytail bringing out her bright green eyes. The girl shows us a huge smile before her eyes lands on me and her smile seems to fall a little before rising back up into a now tight smile.

"Hello and welcome to Aunties. May I get your name that the reservations were made under?"

Before anyone else can say a word, I speak up.

"Uh yes, its under Aphrodite Gomez."

The girl looks at me with a glare that doesn't last any longer than a second and I know I'm the only one who's noticed her attitude towards me.

"Okay, you can follow me to your table."

We all follow the girl to a table in the back that can fit five people as she lays down the menus and silver wear.

"A waiter will be right with you." Are her departing words as she throws a smug smile at me.

What was that all about? I don't even know the girl! That is what you call crazy.

We all take our seats just as a gorgeous dark skinned girl comes over to get our orders.

"I'm Nyx and I will be your waiter today. Is there anything I can start you off with?"

It goes around the table as everyone orders a drink and she tells us she will be back in a second with our drinks and their special bread rolls. The bread rolls are honestly my favorite part. They are so sweet and yumy. They just melt in your mouth. And dare I say it, better than Golden Carrals.

We all talk about what we are going to order until Nyx comes back and gives us our drinks and rolls.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." We all respond simultaneously.

She smiles as she takes everyones order before she leaves.

"So how's school?" My mom starts off the conversation as we respond and the adults make us go into detail before the topic was changed to religion and politics.

Me and Jace share a bored look before I turn to him since he is sitting right next to me.

"Well this is boring." He states.

I roll my eyes and snort. "Tell me about it."

"So when are we going to tell them?" And just as Jace says that everyone just had to go silent. Yeah, thanks a lot. That was just perfect timing. Note the sarcasm.

"Tell who what?" Debby asks curiously looking between me and Jace as we share a nervous look.

I sigh. "Lets just tell them."

"What? Are you crazy? You can't just come out and tell them it. They will have a heart attack."

I roll my eyes. "There's no way of avoiding it now."

"Aphrodite, you need a careful choice of wor-" I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth.

"Long story short, I'm pregnant, it's twins, and Jace is the father."

The adults look at us with wide eyes before Debby and Jack burst out into laughter, all except my mom who already knows that I'm not joking.

"That was a nice one. You almost got us." Jack says with a shake of his head as I nerveously bite my lip.

"No, I'm telling the truth." That's when everything goes deathly silent. Its the calm before the storm.

"YOU'RE WHAT!" Jaces parents shriek as the look at eachother with wide shocked eyes causing people around us to stare.

Taking a deep breathe I repeat my self "I'm pregnant."

"Get your stuff. We are leaving." Jack says with an angry grumble.

"I can't believe you let him do this to you. I can see my son doing this to every other girl but you." Jack continues.

"I-I know. But our drinks were spiked. We didn't mean too." I say quietly.

"Come on Jack, calm down. They're just kids. Now sit back down and enjoy the dinner. We will all talk about this when we get home, but for now we will relax and enjoy ourselves. I know Lily has already discussed this with Aphrodite or else she wouldn't be here quiet as a mouse. Jace and Aphrodite are the ones who will have to take care of the babies. They are the ones who are going to have to be the parents, not us. I'm not saying we arent going to help them, I'm just saying there the ones who are going to have the main responsibility." Debby says so calmly that its almost scary. My mom looks at Jace and me and gives us light smiles.

Before anyone else can say another word Nyx brings out the food.

Well that went some what better than I expected....