Part 10- Rewritten

Remember how we told Jaces parents the story behind me being prego? Yeah well now Jace is grounded for two weeks. Sure, it's not that big of a deal, but now who's going to buy me ice cream and the other food I'm craving?  Well Okay, I'm sure Nara or Marie will help take care of me, but I'm going to miss annoying him every chance I get.

I rub my eyes just as my alarm rings making me turn over to my phone and slide over the little X on the screen to turn off the annoying alarm. I've been awake for about twenty minutes now doing nothing but starring at the celling and thinking, but now it's time to get up and start another horrible horrible day of school.

Today I feel casual so I just throw on some dark washed skinny jeans with a black tank top and my black and pink Jordan's. I decide to leave my hair down and and put on some clear lip gloss. That's good enough.

I grab my bag and walk quietly down the stairs. Today my mom doesn't work so I have to be extra quiet. She hardly ever gets days off, and when she does she likes to sleep in. My mom might be nice, but wake her from her beauty sleep and all hell breaks lose.

"Been around the world, don't speak the language, but your butty don't need explain, all I really understand Is when you talk dirty to me," I blush and quickly answer the phone before the ringing wakes her up. I make a mental not to change that ring tone Jace had set for himself when I wasn't looking.

"I thought you were grounded." I say whispering into the phone.

"What? No hey?" He jokes

"Jace... " I grumble out.

"I am, but I pay my own phone bill so they can't take it from me. Now hurry up before we are late."

I roll my eyes with a sigh. "I'm on my way out right now. Just let me grab a banana real quick."

I quickly end the call and grab the banana before quietly running out the door with my bag in hand.

"Hey," I say to Jace as I see him leaning up against his car with a smirk.

"Come on, get in Dite. "

I roll my eyes and hop in his car. I stare out the window as the familiar scenes pass by. The car ride is a peaceful silence, just the way it should be in the early morning. As we stop at the school we get out of the car only for Pen to be waiting for us by our meet up spot. (The spot where we meet up with Marie, Nara, Tyler and Mark.) She's leaning against the wall in her black pumps and versaci blue pale low cut dress allowing her huge rack to be on display. For a split second I feel jealous for the fact that my boobs are almost nonexistent meanwhile this girl got the perfect pair of boobs. Ughh I kinda hope breastfeeding gives me double Ds.

As we get closer I see her glare is set on me making me roll my eyes. Great. Early morning drama, just what I need.

"Hey bitch." She hisses at me.

"Hey dumbass." I say with a huge grin on my face. "Oh and also thanks for the compliment. I love being called a beautiful,  Intelligent, talented, charismatic, hottie. "

"I would never call you any of those things, you are too damn ugly for your own good. I would fuck you up if it's wasn't for the fact that would be considered animal abuse."

"Sorry,  I don't want sex from you. 1) I don't roll that way and 2) I don't want a STD, and 3) I didn't know you were into beastiality. That explains a lot about you."

"Ughhh!" She growls out and stomps her foot. "You bitch!" She than takes her hand and tries to slap me in my face, but before she can I dunk.

That's when she does the most nastiest thing a person can do. She spits in my face. I hear a few gasps and I faintly hear Nara and Marie simultaneously scream "don't do it." But I'm too far gone to listen to her. Red spots start invading my vision and the next thing I know is I'm on top of Pen repeatedly punching her in the face. I hear a few cracks, but I don't stop. I hear a lot of shouting and I can feel as she tries to pull me off of her by grabbing my hair which was a huge mistake on her end. I grab her by her hair and pull her head all the way back until she let's go of my hair and tries to Peel my hands off of her hair. I rip out some of her extensions and throw it into the crowd.

The next thing I know is that I'm being lifted off of her by Jace just as the principal makes his way through the crowd. I know what I just did some people may call it "ratchet" or "stupid"especially because I'm pregnant, but I blanked out and for a split second I forgot I was even pregnant. It takes a lot to push me over the edge, but when I am pushed there it causes me to completely black out and act on impulse. It's never been so bad I needed medication to control it, but this is about the third time I've ever been pushed to my breaking point. I know for a fact the babies are okay. My stomach wasn't hit and even though Pen is strong (I mean she's a cheerleader that takes some serious strength) I'm stronger. I use to take boxing classes. I started at five and kept it up till I was fourteen. I decided to quit since I was entering high school and wanted to focus solely on school, but I still worked out whenever I got the chance and my favorite thing to do is hit the punching bag.

"That's enough! Break it up." He looks at me and then to the ground where a bloody pen lies. "You and you, too my office. But Pen, go visit the nurse and get cleaned up first."  He throws us both glares before walking towards his office giving me the sign to follow him as Pens followers help her off the ground.

I should really learn not to act on impulse because now I'm in deep shit.