Part 22-Rewritten

I am just getting home from my third doctors appointment and a smile is on me and Jaces face. We both just found out the gender of our babies. I'm having a boy and a girl! It's perfect. We are already going through lists of names. The girl names we like are Lyric, Nataliyah, and Cara. The boy names we like are Damien, Antonio, and Cole. We are deciding which would fit our kids best and which names we like the most. It's really kind of stressful trying to pick out names you won't regret. You have to make sure the initials don't spell out anything that will get them bullied for and you got to make sure it all flows perfectly.

My mom is already planning the baby shower and we are lumping the gender reveal party in with the baby shower. No need for two separate events! I'm twenty weeks pregnant so my mom is planning for it to be in two weeks on Sunday. It's what worked best with Jaces Dads schedule. I'm happy my mom is taking care of all the details for me because I already can tell it would be stressful to have to do it all by myself. What my mom did tell me to do was to pick out a cake and some decorations and than handed me her card and told me my limit was six hundred dollars than Jace's parents cashed app him nine hundred dollars. We were both shocked at the money they have given us for some decorations, but we weren't complaining. Jace's parents told him whatever money we don't use for decorations we can use to buy the babies things since there will be two coming it's double the price. Although Jace has been working for his father recently. On the weekends he helps his father schedule appointments. His dad owns a law firm and has been raising Jace to take over one day. He use to make Jace just sit in and observe certain cases on the weekends (of course as long as the client was okay with it), but now he's booking appointments and taking details of the potential cases. He knows who and what to turn away and his dad seems to be proud of him for it. Of course working only weekends doesn't give him much, but our parents are obviously being very generous. Generous than most parents would be. Jace is very rich, but he's not as spoiled as some other kids at our school. He's always had a spending limit and most the time he got paid for doing chores or for helping his dad organize case files. He even would get summer jobs around town. Unlike Jace I'm not rich, but I'm still upper middle class. Where Jace's dad could drop 10k and not even flinch my mom can drop six hundred and not flinch too much. She's a BSN so her pay is pretty good, but we do have bills and she works off a single income. Seeing both our parents are in good places and want to make sure the babies have everything they need and that I have a smooth and healthy pregnancy they've been way more generous than usual. The only time Jace gets a massive amount of money is on birthdays and Christmas- which is still more then what most regular class people get, but I know a lot of rich kids who have unlimited credit cards so to me he doesn't seem as spoiled as others I know and it's not like his parents need the money. Even after spending hundreds of thousands on charities they still have more than enough money.

I'm also very happy to announce Jace got accepted into the University of Miami. A week after he graduated he got the acceptance letter. This allowed us to find a townhouse that's next the the university and close to our parents houses. It's three minutes from campus and only ten minutes from both of our parents houses which works great since Jaces mom said she would babysit when needed. She's been a stay at home mom since she quit her job as a therapist due to her job causing marital issues.

The stress of her job and the mental toll it had on her made her paranoid. Many of her clients  were manipulative yet charming which made her start questioning everyone's intentions around her. Instead of it making it easier for her to spot manipulation it made her more paranoid about it. She never understood why that was most of her clientele- people who were practically forced to come to her after being outed to their family as who they really were, but it made her fearful of people. Her and her husband started to argue due to her accusations. She started thinking he was sleeping with his secretary do to late hours at the office which was uncommon for him, but what she didn't understand is the case he was working on required a lot of time and attention. Her accusations caused arguments which Jace often saw and was even roped into due to him helping his dad file cases every now and again.