telling the parents

chapter 11

"YOU'RE WHAT!" Jaces parents shriek as the look at eachother with wide shocked eyes causing people around us to stare.

"HE DID THIS TO YOU!" My mom shouts realizing what I just said.

Taking a deep breathe I repeat my self "I'm pregnant and yes." 
A FEW HOURS AGO

A few weeks passed and my belly is still as flat as can be (thank the lord) and me and Jace have a meeting with his and my parents today. I don't know how this is about to blow over,  but I already can see this not going too well. What will my mom say when she finds out Jace is the jerk that got me pregnant? What will his parents  say when they find out there son has gotten a teenage girl who he use to be best friends with, pregnant.

Yeah this isn't going to blow over to well. And that's why the place we picked to tell them at is this fancy restraunt called Aunties.  They serve the best soul food. Plus now we don't have to worry about them going all Ape Shit on us. Yes we where irresponsible,  but doesn't mean I want to die.

We just told our parents it would be nice if we all got together and had a nice dinner out sometime that we could treat them to. Of course they excepted. That leaves me where I am now. Putting on my white laced shirt with my lilac high waisted skirt. I curled the ends of my hair and pulled part of my hair back with a lilac bow giving me the Innocent look. I put a little bit of eyeliner under my eyes so my eyes look bigger giving me an almost child like look. Good. Now maybe they won't be too harsh. My innocent puppy dog look never fails. I hope I didnt just jinx my self.

I slip on my white flats just as my mom screams "Come on Te, Jack, Debby and Jace are here and if you don't hurry we are going to be late and miss our reservations." 

I roll my eyes before I open my door and make my way down the steps only to see all four of them at the end.

"Oh Aphrodite!  You look so beautiful!  You are really living up to your name." Debby says with a bright smile as she looks me up and down as Jace just smirks at me and Jack chuckles

"Hi Jace, Debby and Jack."

"Hello Aphrodite.  Long time no see, how have you been? Has your mom been fighting off the boys?"

My mom laughs a long with everyone, but me and Jace. We both give eachother a look and a awkward laugh. This isn't going to end well....

We all pile into Jacks Lamborghini (and oh my god, it has leather seats! so beautiful) and that's when I notice a little someone isn't here. I look at Jace who is sitting right next to me and lean in to him so I can whisper in his ear.

"Where's your sister?"

He leans in to me so he can whisper back.

"She's at grandmas. She can't be up past her bedtime or she'll get cranky."

"Oh." I say before sitting back in my seat. Oh how I miss That little muchkin.

The rest of the ride is filled with our parents chatting happily until we pull up to Aunties in all its glory. Entering I see a young girl at the front who I think I've seen around school before. Her black hair is pulled back into a ponytail bringing out her bright green eyes. The girl shows us a huge smile before her eyes lands on me and ber smile seems to fall a little before rising back up into a now tight smile. 

"Hello and welcome to Aunties. May I get your name that the reservations were made under?"

(A/N: I Forget there last names so I'm gonna say a random last name that I will be able to remember. )