He actually did it

CHAPTER 16 HE ACTUALLY DID IT
A/N: I'm letting you guys know right now I am very distracted cause I'm watching Girl Meets World and singing along to Frozen sing along when adds comeon so best believe I'm singing and dancing. I'm a child at heart, so sorry if I mess up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Eat, Eat, Eat," Marie and Jace chants as the boys literally stuff their double baken burgers in their mouth and start chugging down their milkshakes. God, it looks disgusting. I scrunch up my face in distaste and share a look with Nara.

"Ow, Brain freeze," Mark says grabbing his head and scrunching up his brows giving Tyler the upper hand.

By the time Mark is abble to even pick up his drink again, Tyler is already done and he stands up, fist pumping the air as Marie and Jace clap and woop. Some people turn to look and give us weird looks.

"You lost, haha!" Tyler says childishly pointing at Mark as he huffs and puffs like the big bad wolf.

"I want a rematch!" Mark says crossing his arms.

"And here we go," mumbles Nara as she lays back in the booth and puts a hand over her face. I roll my eyes and copy what Nara just did knowing we are going to be here for a while.

"No, I won fair and square!" Tyler says defensively

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-" Mark gets cut off by Jaces annoyed groan.

"Shut up for Christ sakes!  Tyler won, its your fault for making the deal with him in the fiest place. Now lets leave before we are late for our next classes. Also we can all got to my house after school because I'm pretty sure we all want to see this." Jace says with a smirk, sliding out the booth. This should be good.

.

.

.

.

"I don't want to do this." Mark complains looking down at the maid costume that Marie cousin wore last hallowen and just happened to leave it at Maries house, so we got it fron there before going to Jaces house. Since Maries cousin was on the bigger side it actually fit him, and let me tell you, this is hilarious.

"Are you ready?" Asks Tyler, adjusting the camera so the focus is exactly on Mark.

"No," Mark says with a groan.

"Good. Hit the music Nara." Tyler says with a wide smile.

"Kk." She says tapping play on the computer.

Mark starts shaking his butt to the beat and looks like a cross between a stick stuck up his ass and constipated. I cover my mouth with my hand, trying hard not to laugh, just as he starts to sing.

"Hey, I think you got my number When I was out with my brother You said, 'Hi', and I think I liked you Oh we talked about maybe getting together A raincheck on the weather Cloudy skies and I had to get home oh those eyes I thought you were a really nice guyI thought you were just my type But I forgot your name." We all start laughing.

"Woah, shake it and blondie." Jace says clapping his hands.

"Sexy!" Marie says, also clapping her hands.

"Shake that white boy!" I say joining in along with Nara.

" I'm a blonde so excuse me I'm a blonde, I get crazy And everybody knows we're a little more fun I like to play it up like I'm dumbD-dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb 'Cause I-iiii-m a blonde," He sings getting closer to the end and starts twerking, which really doesn't go with the song.

"Twirl for us!" Nara shouts making Mark roll his eyes and twirl like a ballerina as the song comes to and end.

"That was epic!" I say clutching my stomach.

"Absolutely hilarious," Marie says, holding on to me.

"God, I almost died." Nara wipes a tear from her eye.

"Wow, you should become a stripper." Teases Tyler as he uploads the video and Mark and him start to argue. Again These boys are so childish.

Nara and Marie sit in the couch still talking about what just happened as Jace makes his way towards me.

"Hey," he says with a smile.

"Hi."

"I cant believe he did it."

"Yeah, me either. I wouldn't of."

"That would've been a sight to see. But anyways, I came over here to ask you, would you like to go on a date sometime? Maybe this saturday?"

I smile at him as he runs a hand threw his hair and bites his bottom lip, a dead give away he's nervous.

"Actually, I would love to."

"Really? I mean uh- cool."

My smile widens and I nod my head.

"Cool."

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT TERRIBLE CHAPTER. BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW DID YOU FIND MY STORY??? ALSO ISNT JACE THE CUTEST WHEN NERVOUS??? HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. LOVE YALL ♡♡♡