11. I'M SURE YOU WILL

EDIT: What would you guys think if I wrote a Billy fic?? Let me know!!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ACTION PACKED HAHA NEXT ONE FRIENDS!!!

Also, thank you all for all the sweet comments and votes! You guys are so amazing, I'm floored by how popular this has gotten!

Unedited

_____________________________________________________

Natalie and Joyce waited around for a while in a comfortable, but tense silence. Joyce took another drag on her cigarette and tapped the ashes off into a ash tray.

"Hey, isn't it your birthday today?" Joyce asked her.

Natalie's eyes widened, "Oh yeah, it is. I totally forgot with everything going on." she said with a shrug.

Joyce cracked a smile, "Well, Happy birthday, Nat. Sorry we can't really celebrate it." her lips turned down in a sad frown.

Natalie smiled, "It's okay, I kinda of want to forget this birthday you know, stay 27 forever." she said with a laugh.

Joyce grinned back at her, "Honey, you are so young, now once you have kids thats ages you ten years or more." she said with a sad laugh.

Natalie's eyes widened, "Kids?" she gulped, she hasn't even thought about kids. Her thoughts were interrupted when Jim burst through the door.

"C'mon let go." He said gruffly.

Natalie and Joyce stood to their feet and rushed out to his car and got in. Natalie got in the back middle seat and and gasped when Jim tore out of the front lawn. The car engine roaring when he floor it.

"Hopper, geez" Joyce said as she gripped the arm rest.

Jim grunted in response and they drove in silence to wherever Terry Ives lived. The car rolled to a stop and they got out and Jim knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a older woman. with wavy brown hair. She narrowed her eyes at the three of them, "Hi, can I help you?" she asked warily.

Jim cleared his throat, "Hi, we're looking for Terry Ives, does she live here?" he asked.

The woman leaned against the wall, "Who's asking?"

"Hawkins chief police." Jim answered bluntly.

The woman opened the door with eyes wide, "And you want to talk to my sister?" she asked.

Jim nodded, "Yes, If your sister is Terry Ives, then yeah we do."

The woman let them into her house, "Okay, well you can come in but if you want Terry to tell you anything, you're about five years too late."

Natalie shared a curious look with Jim and Joyce as they were lead into the back room. There was a woman staring blankly at a T.V. Her eyes glazed over and her face frozen in place.

The woman spoke, "Terry, you have some visitors."

Joyce took a soft step forward towards Terry, "Hi, my name is Joyce and this is Hopper and Natalie. We drove over from Hawkins. Um, you see, my son he's been missing for almost a week now, and we were wondering If we could talk to you about your daughter, Jane?" she paused, "If there's anything you could tell us about when she was taken and your relationship with Dr. Brenner." Joyce looked back at Natalie with a confused expression.

Natalie shrugged, she really didn't know what to say.

Joyce cleared her throat, "uh do you guys keep in touch?" she pulled out a picture of Will, "This is Will. Maybe you have seen him on the news?" She looked over at the woman, "what's wrong with her?"

Smoke -- Jim Hopperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें