34. DEMODOG

YAY DAVID WON BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR AT THE CRITICS CHOICE AWARD!!

Long chapter, thanks for all the support guys! Hope you like it !!!

Not edited, ugh wattpad is screwing up it totatlly deletated like half of the chapter when I was fixing mistakes :/

Hopefully this is fixed now!
_____________________________________________________

Natalie grabbed Jim's wrist, "Go get someone, anyone," she told him urgently as she walked into Will's room. She heard Jim's boots squeak on the tile floor as he sprinted to get someone.

Natalie turned to Will, "What did you see?"

He shuddered, "Something he didn't want me to see, I think we can defeat him if the soldiers go there."

Natalie nodded, "Okay, good! That's great!" she told him and squeezed his shoulder.

Soon, Dr. Owens led Will to a conference room that was filled with a group of doctors. Will warily glanced at the unfamiliar faces as he stood in front of the table. His hands ran over the polaroid pictures that were taped to the desk, his eyes following the map in front of him.

"Will, where did you see it?" Dr. Owens asked.

Will placed his hands on the large mahogany table, his eyes taking in the map in front of him, "Um," he hummed as he thought.

"Sam, this is ridiculous," A doctor muttered loudly to Dr. Owens

Jim scoffed, "Hey, jackass, can you do us all a favor and shut up? Thanks." he growled with his arms folded.

Natalie smirked up at Jim and softly elbowed him, "Nice," she grinned at him.

Jim shrugged, "Just doing my duty as Chief,"

Will broke them out of their conversation when he pointed to a picture on the table, "There, that's where I saw it."

Dr. Owens nodded, "Alright good, we'll get a team down there, good work Will."

Will gave him a weak smile as Mike, Joyce, and Bob helped him back to his room. Natalie watched as Will gave her a nervous glance just as he rounded the corner.

"Chief, would you mind coming down with us?" Dr. Owens asked as he handed a stack of papers to a doctor next to him.

Jim nodded, "Yeah, okay." he looked back down at Natalie, "You going to be okay? I can not go if you want?"

She shook her head, "No, it's okay. You're the only one who's been in the tunnels. Plus, they need someone like you down there so they don't screw up."

Jim gave her a toothy smile, "Alright, I'll be back before you know it," he said and kissed her while squeezing her hip, which made her let out a squeak before laughing.

"Jim!" She laughed as he took his hand off her hip, "Be careful though."

He nodded, "I will," with a sly smile he leaned close to her again, "I didn't know you were ticklish," he whispered.

"I'm not," she lied terribly before cracking a smile, "You better get going, Dr. Owens is getting impatient."

Jim looked at Dr. Owens over his shoulder and sighed, "Fine, you be careful too," he told her and kissed her forehead before walking over to Dr. Owens.

Natalie watched them walk away till she could not see Jim's bright scrubs anymore. With a sigh, she returned to Will's room and sat down next to his bed. About twenty minutes went by, and Will rolled over to look at her, his eyes taking in her appearance.