48. WHY RATS?

Omg my brain has to stop I just came up with another Hopper fic... I need to write it ** lol I wrote it it's published😂**

sooo here we go hold on to your overalls friends

*Also the first part of the chapter has some innuedendos idk if it will make sense to you guys?? (it makes sense in my mind cause I'm writing it but idk lol)***

As always enjoy and love you all this chapter is very long (at least it felt long writing it lol)

Warning: nat gets sick, its not graphic cause thats gross, just a heads up

not edited

___________________

Natalie finished putting her hair up in a high ponytail and gave herself a once over in the mirror and walked into the kitchen to get breakfast to find Jim eating his cereal with a very smug expression.

"Someone's happy," she commented and grabbed an orange from their fridge.

"They are going to break up, its a good day," he said as he took a bite of his cereal, smiling to himself.

"Get off that high horse, Chief. You just got bad karma for messing with poor El's love life," Natalie told him with a smirk as she peeled her orange.

Jim scoffed, "please, karma? I don't believe in that shit."

Natalie shrugged, "don't come whining to me when you find out Callahan spits in your coffee." Her eyes widened in realization, she should not have said that.

Jim's mouth dropped slightly, "he does that?"

"Huh," Natalie cleared her throat, "of course not, no, he doesn't," she said lying terribly.

"Oh God, that little shit," Jim said and wrinkled his nose, putting his cereal down the sink, "that's disgusting."

Natalie laughed and grabbed her keys, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "See you at lunch again, we got to get the flowers chosen by the end of the week," she told him seriously.

"I like sunflowers a lot, if that helps," Jim said quickly, his cheeks a little pink.

"Jim Hopper," Natalie cooed, teasing him, "wow, you're so cute."

He muttered something under his breath before speaking, "Yeah, yeah whatever, and don't tell Callahan I know you like to gossip with him."

"How did you know that?" she asked with a laugh.

Jim rolled his eyes, "both of you are very loud and the break room is right by my office, not much gets past me, Nat."

A devilish grin spread across Natalie's face, "are you jealous?"

Jim nearly facepalmed, "oh not this shit again."

"You are!" she exclaimed and looped her thumbs through his pant loops and pulled him in close to her. "I've only got eyes for you, Chief," she said quietly and kissed him lightly on the chin.

Jim grumbled, his chest sending vibrations through Natalie and he placed his hands on her hips, "how long till you have to go into work?" he asked his voice quiet.

Natalie rolled her eyes playfully and glanced at the clock, "I have to go now, sorry, honey," she said and grabbed her keys.

"Is this what karma feels like?" he asked her as she was leaving, arms folded across his chest, clearly disappointed.

Natalie turned to look at him, her lips pulled up into a grin, "yeah it's a bitch, isn't it?"

_____

Smoke -- Jim Hopperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें