Chapter 8: Water park fun

October 17 2023 . Time : 9:35am

David's POV ;
So now we are in the hotel room getting ready to hit the water park . Me and Scott already changed into our swim trunks. Now the girls are in the bathroom getting ready and I'm getting Tommy ready

 Now the girls are in the bathroom getting ready and I'm getting Tommy ready

I put this on Tommy . Live had got him it in July but he never wore it . Then Scott walks over to me " Wow I'm surprise it's not all black " he says and we both laugh . " Dude did you bring your GoPro ?" I asked as Tommy ran off to be with the other kids . " Yeah both of them . What about Dom and Zane ?" He asked " I don't know I told them to" I say as I get up " I'll call and find out " their was so much noise in the room by the kids playing . Scotty stepped outside to call the guys . " Hey Liza ?" I say as I knock on the door " Yeah babe ?" She says back " Where's Hanna's bathing suit ?" I asked because I realized she wasn't dressed in her swim suit . " Um I think I lates it on her bed in the wolf den " she says. I walk over to the wolf den and see this swim suit

Their was two of them " Are Ella and Hanna going to be matching ? " I ask " Yeah " Liza says from the bathroom " And can you tell Scott to get Ella dressed ?" Kristen asked " sure thing " I say

Their was two of them " Are Ella and Hanna going to be matching ? " I ask " Yeah " Liza says from the bathroom " And can you tell Scott to get Ella dressed ?" Kristen asked " sure thing " I say . Just then Scott walked in from the balcony " So ?" I asked " Yea they both got theirs . Even Gabbie has hers " he tells me " okay thanks , and Kristen wants you to get Ella dressed " I tell him and he nods " Ella come here " he says . She looked at him and shook her head . I couldn't help but laugh " Hanna Grace , come to daddy " I say and she runs over to me and I pick her up . Scott then flipped me off and I laughed ." Alaina Coachella come here miss thang " Then she comes running over and I could hear the girls laughing from the bathroom . We get the girls dressed and soon Kristen and Liza come out . Liza had on this beautiful bathing suit . It was a one piece " dang babe " I say as I get up . I walk closer and we kiss . " Kristen you look lovely " Scott says and they kiss .
"Come On gang lets go !" Liza says . We the grab the GoPros and the bags with the towels and we head out . Me and Scott then walk to Zane's and their door . Corinna answers it with Melanie in her arms " You Guys ready ?" I asked " Yeah " she says . Then they all walk out with their stuff and we get on the elevator .

Liza's POV ;
When we got downstairs to the water park it looked so awesome . Their was a lot of kids stuff and slides . Even racing slides plus courses you can race on . We all then found some seats and we sat down . We got settled " So what's first ?" Zane asks . " Well me and Gabbie are going to stay here since we have the baby's " Corinna says  which kinda made me feel bad . " Guys they have like a babysitter place here " David says . David then leave to show Gabbie and Corinna where it is . About five minutes later they come back baby free " So yes what's first ?" Gabbie says and we laugh . I say we do some stuff with the little ones first " Kristen says and we all agree . First we all went to the little water playground . Everyone had a GoPro to get good footage . I was with Tommy we wanted to go down the slide . So did Ella , David and Scott went up their with them to make sure they didn't back down or get hurt . First Tommy went down , then Ella , then followed  bye Hanna and Isaac . Then they decided to go down siblings with siblings
(Tommy&Hanna and Ella&Isaac.) When they came down it was so cute , they were smiling and having a good time . Then we all took turns watching the kids while we went on the big slides . On one that I road with Gabbie , Zane and David we got stuck and they had to send someone down to help us . All of it was caught on footage and tomorrow it will be in David's vlog .

Soon before we left the water park David had Scott take a picture of us and the kids . Which turned out really cute . Hanna was smiling and facing the camera .

David's POV;
We went back into our room and got dried off and dressed . Then we did a couples Q&A where fans asked us all questions on Snapchat and we would answer them . The other couples came into our hotel room . We put the tv on Disney Channel so the kids were occupied . We answered some questions and done some made some jokes . For the out tro we gathered all the kids (Tommy,Ella,Isaac,Hanna,Melanie and Nixie )
" That's it for today's second channel video , make sure you like and subscribe . Tweet me @daviddobrik
Their stuff will be in the description below . Bye " we all joined in on the bye part . Then all just hung out and talked

Soon it was around 11:30 and we decided to go down for lunch . When we arrived their was this thing called "Lunch Time Lineup " the kids were able to draw in characters while waiting for lunch . We let the kids draw and we made their plate . We set them on the table and then went to get the kids .

After lunch we all decided to split up .
Me,Dom, Scott,Zane ,Tommy ,Isaac went to go do this thing called "MagiQuest" where we can explore the lodge and do these quest on the way . The girls thought it was be fun . While we are doing that all the girls will be going to "Scooops Kid Spa" and do their nails and what not .

Liza's POV ;
We went to the spa and got our nails done . Hanna picked out a pretty pink color and I picked out a dark blue . They gave us these pink robes and crowns to wear . We all vlogged it and it was so cute because Melanie and Nixie were able to get their nails done every though they are only a couple of months old . We took pictures and videos with we would soon post .

Later on it was around 7:00 pm . We all were back into our rooms getting the kids and us into our Pjs . At 7:15 theirs this thing called "PJ Party with the great wolf kids " where they can play games and do stuff right before bed . They guys all think it's to get the kids exhausted and tired . We go down their and the kids play games and all . We all start recording them because we want to have memories of this all . Soon they will be bigger and it will be sad .

David's POV ;
It was now 8pm and the PJ party thing was over . Around 7:45 Hanna was already tired and she went to sleep on my shoulder . We all went up stairs and put the kids to sleep . Kristen and Liza read Tommy,Ella and Isaac a story . Then we all headed to bed " Good night baby " Liza says " Aww good night babe " I say back " No David I was talking to Kristen " we all laugh quietly so the kids wouldn't wake up " no I was just playin , good night Dave " she says . " good night " I say as I kiss her forehead .

————————————————————
Total words ; 1275
Btw all this great wolf lodge stuff is true . Like a spa and all I looked it up because I've always wanted to go as a little kid but never got to .
More chapters coming soon 💜