Chapter 15; New memeber

November 6 2023 .

Liza's POV ;
Erin is still at the hospital in labor . Well she hasn't pushed out the baby yet but you know what I mean . Me and David left the hospital around 4 . We first went by Alex and Erin's place to get Alex some clothes . Then we dropped them off at the hospital and we went home . Today we were going to get Knox but Jason told us that Wyatt and Charley wanted to keep him for a couple more days . Now it was around noon and David just left to go get some Wendy's and Tommy went with him . I had went to set around 7am and I got back around 11am because they only needed me for 3 scenes . I was in the living room with Hanna waiting for the boys to get back .

Soon they were here . We went into the kitchen and put our food on a plate and got something to drink . " Babe I think later today me and Tommy will be going to Scott's place " David said before he bit into his burger . " Okay, me and Hanna might do something " I tell him . We then talked about other stuff and soon we were done eating . About 20 minutes later David and Tommy left to go to Scott's and I put Hanna Grace down for a nap . I decided to edit a video I had filmed a while back with Joey Graceffa and Matt King .

David's POV ;
( time lapse to 3;45pm)
I was still at Scott's house when I got a call from Alex .
( The call )

David ; hey what's up man ? How's Erin?
Alex ; she just had the baby
David oh my gosh ! Congrats man !
Alex ; I know right thanks , you and Liza come by soon and meet the baby
David ; sure thing . But for now be a dad
Alex ;( laughs ) I will
David ; bye man
Alex; bye
————————————————————
" Erin had the baby ?" Scott asked and I nodded . He then told Kristen and then we all got messages from the group chat. It was from Alex telling us when we could come and visit . Soon me and Tommy left their place and headed home . On the way we decided to call Liza and tell her .
(The call)
David; hey babe
Liza ; Hey
David ; guess what ?
Liza ; what ?
David ; Erin had the baby
Liza ; oh my god ! When ?
David ; I guess recently . But me and Tommy are going to be their soon .
Liza ; okay see y'all soon .
————————————————————
We then got off the phone . " Erin had a baby?" Tommy asked " Yeah she did " I told him and I saw him smile. Soon we arrive home and I walk into the office " Alex just texted me " Liza said " he said around 5 we can go visit them " she added " okay 5 it is " I say . We then walk into the living room and start to watch to spin off series of PLL (Pretty Little Liars) that Liza loved . This is its fifth season and Liza is hooked on it .

Liza's POV ;
It was soon 4:30 . I had gotten Hanna dressed and ready to go . David helped me get the kids into the car and we then drove to the hospital .

When we arrived we went up to their room and knocked on the door " Come in" we hear from inside and we open the door quietly . I then see Erin laying on the bed holding the baby. Alex was standing by her side . " I'd like you to meet the 15th baby born into the vlog Squad . And 7th boy , I'd like you to meet Jack Vincent Ernst " Erin said . " aww" I say as I push Hanna up onto my hip . We then talked about how he look like Alex but he had Erin's face " Look that's Erin's baby " I say as David holds Tommy up to see him " baby? " Hanna says quietly " yeah Hanna baby " I tell her . " So who's the god mom or parents ?" David asks them as he sets Tommy down . " We are going to tell Carly later " Erin says " yeah I plan on becoming you David by surprising  her with it " Alex says and we all laugh .

It was so sweet when seeing Erin holding Jack . Like just yesterday she was crying and telling me how she wasn't ready . But now she's calm and holding her baby " So what time was he born and all ?" David asked " November 6th at 3;59pm . 7 pounds even " Erin says . I awed because he was so small .

Soon Scott and Kristen came to visit them and to meet Little Jack .
" Happy birthday little Jack "  Kristen says " Happy birthday in deed " Erin says while smiling .
————————————————————
Total words :778
Sorry for a short chapter . Who's happy to find out the name and gender of Alex and Erin ? Did y'all think it would be a girl or boy ?