Chapter 30;Brothers and Sisters

Houston, Texas
December 28 2023
5:15pm

  Liza's POV ;

I couldn't believe what I was hearing . My dad has kids with this woman . I had other siblings . It was now silent . My head was down to where I couldn't see my dad and sisters . " So we have other siblings ?" Liv asked as if she didn't hear him clearly the first time " Half Siblings" Rachel corrected her . Full or half siblings they are still our siblings ." Seven to be exact " my eyes widened as I looked up to face him .
" you've cheated on our mom long enough to have seven kids with that woman ?!" Rachel spoke she read my mind perfectly . He sighed once again
" yes girls . I'm truly sorry and I know and understand what I have done was wrong . I feel even terrible that I'm putting you girls through it . I didn't want y'all to go through it while y'all were still in school . "
He spoke " I'll be back I'm gonna go to the bathroom " he said and he got up and walking towards the bathroom . We all were silent for a moment until Olivia spoke " what are we going to do ?" He asked " they are our half siblings shouldn't we at least meet them or something ?" Rachel asked and I nodded " Yes they are . Theirs no telling how they feel about all of this right now " I add . Soon our dad comes back and sits down " Do they know about us ?" I asked quietly . I don't think I've ever been this quiet in  a while . " yes they do . They reacted just like how y'all did " he says and I nod . "I would like y'all to meet them " he says I look at him  and then turn to Rachel and Olivia " when ?" Rach asked " what about tomorrow night ? And one of them has a little family also . What about y'all ?" He asked
"Mom has William,Benny and Lexi " Rachel said "David and Tommy and Hanna " I add " do you think they an fly out to meet everyone ?" He asked .
" Yes dad they can " When Rachel said that I turned to her . " okay great , I'll text you guys tomorrow " he says and he slowly stands up and leaves . I face Rachel . " I don't know if David can fly out " I tell her . " all you can do is ask " she says and I nod . It's later on back at the hotel . I text David but he might be asleep already. So soon me and my sisters called it a night .

Los Angeles, California
December 29 2023
8:30am

David's POV ;
I wake up to the sound of laughter. I then turn around to see Zane and Gabbie creeping into my room
" damnit" Zane says " haha you can't prank me " I say laughing . " but it's time to wake up we cooked . Gabbie says with a smile while leaving the room . I then grab my phone and see a text from Liza .

" hey so it's true , my dad does have other kids . 7 of them . He wants everyone to fly out to meet them tomorrow . So do you think you and the kids can ?"

I then realized that the text was from last night . I then jumped onto my computer and booked a flight that leave at 12:30pm . I text her back

" our flight is at 12:30pm . We will see you soon babe 😘"

I then sent it . Me and the kids ate quickly and then we left to our house to pack . What I soon found out was the flight wasn't going to be just me, Hanna and Tommy . I will be having William, Benny and Alexis also . Because Liza's mom doesn't want to go back to Houston . So she dropped them off at mine and Liza's house . And we soon left for the airport .

Houston , Texas
December 29 2023
7:00pm

Liza's POV ;
Soon David and the gang arrive to the hotel . We met them downstairs and me and David embraces into a hug . He places a kiss on my cheek "Hey babe, you okay ?" He asked me and I nod " yeah I am " I reply . They then get checked in . We then changed our rooms up . Me , David and the kids got the room with two beds. Olivia and Alexis got one with just one bed . And Rachel, William and Benny got the room with two beds also .

After they got settled it was soon time to leave . We were going to meet at my old house . My dad still stays their but it will be weird with out my mom. Soon we arrive we all approach the door and knock . Quickly the door opened up and I saw my dad ." Hey guys , right this way " he says and we make our way into the living room . I heard talking coming from the back towards the other room with the tv in it . Once we all took a seat my dad walking back in with other people . My other siblings . Their skin color was just like mine and my sisters . There mom had to me white then. " Guys these are my daughters . Rachel , Olivia and Liza . Girls these are your other siblings " he says . Their was so many of them . I counted four girls and three boys .everyone then took a seat on the sofas . I was surprised their was enough room for us all . My dad decided for all of us to go in order talking abut our selfs .

First Rachel started . She talked about her and Mason . Then about William and Benny and how they live in Atlanta now and about her vlogging. Then it was Olivia talking about how she moved to LA with our mom and Her daughter Alexis . And also about her YouTube channel . Instead of me going next their was our new brother Adam who was thirsty . He has a wife named Brooklyn and they have three kids . Clara who's 4, Daniel who's 2 and a new born daughter named Emmy . He is a lawyer and his wife is a nurse . Next I talked about me and how I was married to David and how I had my kids Tommy and Hanna . After me was twenty-five year old girl named Hazel . She graduated from college last year after doing 4 years to be a teacher . After her was twenty-three year old Colton. He works at Best Buy but he plans on running for mayor around the age of 30. Next was twenty-one year old twins Johnathan & Aaliyah. Johnathan was enlisted in the military and Aaliyah worked at a day care . Following the twins are eighteen year old Kaden. He will graduate High School in May . And lastly was sixteen year old Maya. She is still in High School . She's on the cheer team and the dance team . She reminded me of a younger version of me .

After getting to know each other we all just talked . Aaliyah asked my questions about our David's Vlogs . She said she had watched his videos since day one . But she didn't know we shared the same dad or that we were sisters because she never watched my videos to where she saw him.

And on the drive back to our hotel . I held hands with David and just thought . I'm not the baby of this family anymore . I have six little siblings that I can also watch grow up . I didn't know how to feel about any of this . They didn't even have the last name "Koshy" I think theirs was "Willis"

The main thing now is . I didn't know how to break the news to our mom .
—————————————————
Total words :1274

Q; How to you feel about the Willis siblings ?
A; they seem cool , for now ....